Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JCBRAVE: it's kind of tiny but it looks like an older version of your logo. I think that's been going on for a few who update their avatars a lot and usually corrects itself in a short time.

We're working on an updated version of this style which should correct a lot of these types of issues once we make the switch.
Yea its 2 avi's ago, I noticed peoples last avi's also show up when you quote them..

Again, not a big deal but it is something Ive noticed over the last several weeks that used not to be that way..

Yea its 2 avi's ago, I noticed peoples last avi's also show up when you quote them..

Again, not a big deal but it is something Ive noticed over the last several weeks that used not to be that way..
The quoting thing has been that way for awhile. Not really a big enough deal to even complain about though.

after some careful consideration

the 'lol' rating is legitimately bothering me

who redesigned it, they should be ashamed

AND THIS IS NOT AN OVERREACTION

after some careful consideration

the 'lol' rating is legitimately bothering me

who redesigned it, they should be ashamed

AND THIS IS NOT AN OVERREACTION
I appreciate that you pay that much attention to notice it's new. :lol:

I need to find one with a clear background. Want to look for one for us? I have to resize to 16x16px so it needs to be pretty simple.

I appreciate that you pay that much attention to notice it's new. :lol:

I need to find one with a clear background. Want to look for one for us? I have to resize to 16x16px so it needs to be pretty simple.
speaking of size, the :8: is great and all, but its too big in shoutbox

Doing some testing today on an updated style. Lots of adjustments in the works. Once we have everything set, I'll open this thread so that anyone running into problems can post them.

Just to catch everyone up on the why behind the changes…

It had been a few years since we updated the forum software. When we were hacked a few weeks back, reinstalling a backup of the forum broke quite a few things like Shoutbox, Post Ratings and more.

The only solution was to update the software which has happened. When you update the forum software, the old style no longer works properly so we had to update that too.

The goal of this style is to match the old one as close as possible. We’ll continue to tweak over time.

We are also working on a dark style which we’ll add at some point. Everyone will have the opportunity to choose between the two. Both will work on either a desktop or mobile device.

If you are experiencing a problem, post it here. Be sure to leave your platform and browser. A screen shot also helps.

One thing I've noticed on the mobile site is replying to posts take a few extra steps now

I used to see a notification and could click it and be right at the response. Now I seem to have to click a few places to get there

A few new things to notice on the desktop version…

When you scroll down the page, the menu sticks to the top of the page so you don’t have to scroll back to the top to go to another area of the forum.

You can shrink any forum area you want by clicking the line on the right side of the category bar. The same works with the sticky threads.

Once in a thread, you will see a set of numbers with arrows on the top menu bar to the right. You can click the down arrow to go to the next post instead of scrolling. When at the bottom post of a page, clicking it will take you to the next page of the thread.

Clickable tags can be added to a thread which are searchable.

Mods can now ban someone from a thread instead of banning them from the entire forum.

More to come…

The grey text in the notifications can be difficult to read, it blends with the background. Also, the notification indicator (number of notifications) blends in with the light blue (I don't have a picture of that, yet)
MFk8OJm.png

Some people were claiming that SB in chrome works now, but I'm still having issues on Windows 10.
Yeah. Vondy and others are still having issues in Chrome too. I don’t understand it as others are seeing it fine in Chrome.

Have you turned off all your Chrome extensions, cleared the cache and deleted cookies for this site?

I hope to hear from the author of the chat to see if he has any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back