Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it helps, but the developer console shows a lot of "405 Method Not Allowed" when you're in the shoutbox and it doesn't update.

The request URL is:
Code:
https://gotitans.com/data/taigachat/messages.html?_xfRequestUri=/chat/&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=<removed>&_xfResponseType=json&_=<removed>

I have replaced the values with <removed>

I don't know if it helps, but the developer console shows a lot of "405 Method Not Allowed" when you're in the shoutbox and it doesn't update.

The request URL is:
Code:
https://gotitans.com/data/taigachat/messages.html?_xfRequestUri=/chat/&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=<removed>&_xfResponseType=json&_=<removed>

I have replaced the values with <removed>
I'll pass this along. Thanks.

Here's a new thing for you guys who like to bet moolah over whatever...

We now have a Betting Exchange. You can basically set up a wager with another member or anyone who wants in.

I've got to get in there and test it out.

Here's a new thing for you guys who like to bet moolah over whatever...

We now have a Betting Exchange. You can basically set up a wager with another member or anyone who wants in.

I've got to get in there and test it out.
Ill give you 1000 moolah if you make it so I can put taboo on ignore again

What about the lists for most posts/positive ratings/negs? Not a big deal at all but it was a cool feature to look at it occasionally.

RfP7TP5.png

It's not easy to see.

@TitanJeff

The improvements that you and the other staff is AWESOME. It's so much easier to navigate. I especially like how the alert flag works, and that you can see the different categories in the Lounge.

Everything is clear, precise, and looks tremendous. And it seems that the ratings emojis work great.

This is now BY FAR.. the BEST FAN FORUM I have seen.

Thanks for all that you and the staff do, so that we have a place to get together with other Titan fans to "discuss" (lol) topics, thoughts, and ideas.

AWESOME JOB TEAM!!!!!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back