Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen that on other forums and personally don't like it. Doubt anything is going to keep threads here from going off topic lol

Last few days I've been sporadically having this weird thing where gotitans won't load and then the url gets hijacked for some random "www2." page. Perhaps it is my computer but my malware and antivirus apps haven't been able to find anything and it's only happening with gotitans.

Last few days I've been sporadically having this weird thing where gotitans won't load and then the url gets hijacked for some random "www2." page. Perhaps it is my computer but my malware and antivirus apps haven't been able to find anything and it's only happening with gotitans.
yeah there was a time period on tuesday or wednesday where it would redirect me to a random url with a bunch of asian ads

yeah there was a time period on tuesday or wednesday where it would redirect me to a random url with a bunch of asian ads
Good to know it's not just me. That's basically what is happening to me. gotitans looks like its loading in the url bar then it will just stop and redirect to some weird site with a funky URL.

Yeah. Laserjock was hijacked and sent me a photo of the site. It's not happened to me yet.

Is this desktop or just phone?
Desktop for me. During this same timeframe I have had some trouble accessing the site on mobile. But as far as the hijacking goes it's only happening on my laptop.

If possible, grab that url next time when redirected.
I'm unable to get on via desktop for about the past hour. Just getting hijacked every time.

URL starts as www2.bcss8.com then redirects again to www2.bcsoso.com

A bunch of random Asian characters on the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back