Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now set to two months from the LAST POST in the thread. We can always make it longer but I don't see any reason an ancient thread needs to be bumped.
The only issue I see are with threads like the book thread or MMA thread. They don't really get a ton of play, but there are enough of us that like to post in them from time to time. But it's really not a big deal to just create a new thread. We'll probably just end up with many different (relatively short) versions of the exact same thread at some point.

Been getting rerouted a LOT by this one, sometimes Wal-Mart specific. If my volume is on it says "Hello". I was in taboo and it happened 3 times in a row.

Also happened twice: after viewing site, shut off and still heard it redirect with "Hello". My screen was black.

I got hit with one of those visiting another site the other day. I've heard we get them here sometimes too.

I'll pass it along to our ad networks which don't allow such ads. It's a sponsor sliding in code somehow on a normal-looking ad.

Been getting rerouted a LOT by this one, sometimes Wal-Mart specific. If my volume is on it says "Hello". I was in taboo and it happened 3 times in a row.

Also happened twice: after viewing site, shut off and still heard it redirect with "Hello". My screen was black.
I've had the same thing on and off for the past few weeks. Seems to happen so frequently at times that the site is unusable. Then it will be fine for several days before popping back up again.

What kind of stuff you thinking about? Which position will be taken? Offense or defense? Will JRob trade out? I'm not as tuned-in with the draft this year as most since we pick #25.

Trade down

Bet on some names

Position

Percentage of fans that will hate the pick

etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back