Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutbox still broke :(
Yeah. The author did all he knew to do. When something is broke only for some people using a particular platform/browser but works for others using exactly the same thing, I don't think there's anything more we can do.

It makes no sense to me.

It's like the GPS issue I'm having now with my iPhone 6. I've seen thousands of complaints while others say it working perfectly fine. So frustrating.

Yeah. The author did all he knew to do. When something is broke only for some people using a particular platform/browser but works for others using exactly the same thing, I don't think there's anything more we can do.

It makes no sense to me.

It's like the GPS issue I'm having now with my iPhone 6. I've seen thousands of complaints while others say it working perfectly fine. So frustrating.

I figured it out!!!!

Facebook

Did the same thing as suggested which must be different than chrome's clear chache/cookies settings.

DL;DR

Chrome - Settings - Advanced Settings - Reset to Defaults - Shoutbox works

So are threads automatically locked now after only one month of inactivity? Any way we can get that changed? We had a 1,300 page dynasty thread that's now locked as it's the fantasy offseason.

So are threads automatically locked now after only one month of inactivity? Any way we can get that changed? We had a 1,300 page dynasty thread that's now locked as it's the fantasy offseason.
Some things should never be allowed to die.

One month seems short.

Then there is a message suggesting we create a new thread?

Is that better for the site? More threads vs older longer threads?

One month seems short.

Then there is a message suggesting we create a new thread?

Is that better for the site? More threads vs older longer threads?
It's now set to two months from the LAST POST in the thread. We can always make it longer but I don't see any reason an ancient thread needs to be bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back