Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I’ve noticed from the updates is that you can no longer use CAPS LOCK when opening a thread, for example: ALS word used on the thread automatically goes to: Als.

Dunno if this was a thing in the past but I’d change it if there was a way

One thing I’ve noticed from the updates is that you can no longer use CAPS LOCK when opening a thread, for example: ALS word used on the thread automatically goes to: Als.

Dunno if this was a thing in the past but I’d change it if there was a way
That's a setting I can change. It makes the first letter of each word a cap. I didn't know it wouldn't allow you to cap other letters.

If we can't get ignore thread, is it at all possible to put some sort of limit on thread creation or something? I hit "new posts" and literally half of them are stupid, pointless marigoata threads.

120 threads in the past month alone. I mean, jeez. I guess I can just block him but I don't even really mind the guy. Just really clutters up the forum with his nonsense.

If we can't get ignore thread, is it at all possible to put some sort of limit on thread creation or something? I hit "new posts" and literally half of them are stupid, pointless marigoata threads.

120 threads in the past month alone. I mean, jeez. I guess I can just block him but I don't even really mind the guy. Just really clutters up the forum with his nonsense.
just block him, TJ doesnt seem to care about the ignore thread button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back