Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't train your ACL itself but you can strengthen the surrounding muscles, providing additional support for the ACL. Not saying this was an issue with Landry, but to say there's nothing you can do isn't entirely factual.

It's just a combination of forces that causes a tear. His "surrounding muscles" were fine. If not, he'd of had problems before now. Just bad luck, but injuries happen to all teams every year.

Every change creates opportunity. Let's hope JRob has staffed personnel with a gem in the rough and Vrabel and co. can coach 'em up. I believe we have such a strong group of LB's (and interior DL) a slightly above average rusher is going to look great.

I guess it depends what stats we’re looking at, but sometimes the proof of what can be done (12.5 sacks) is better than the “potential” for anything.

We'll have another star rusher rise to the occasion. We have a well rounded defense. Who knows- we could see Anenih take off.

Bad luck but far from a season wrecking injury. Landry was not the guy that other teams had to scheme against. He was not the explosive edge guy winning one on one battles all the time. His 12.5 sacks came from being a part of a solid defensive front.

It will more than likely take several players to fill his role, but I think it can be done.

Might have to scheme a few more blitz packages, but I have no doubt that BIG JEFF and Co. will still feast.

Anybody know anything about the OLB we got off waivers from the steelers?

I had him pegged as a sleeper in his draft class... I have been disappointed in how he has produced... I loved the fact that he had a 6.86 3 cone drill... that is better than most CBs...his 10 yrd split time was good as well... I figured he would be able to turn the corner on guys...I'd see him as a 3rd down rusher...his short arms hurt him in both the run game and in rushing the passer.

I had him pegged as a sleeper in his draft class... I have been disappointed in how he has produced... I loved the fact that he had a 6.86 3 cone drill... that is better than most CBs...his 10 yrd split time was good as well... I figured he would be able to turn the corner on guys...I'd see him as a 3rd down rusher...his short arms hurt him in both the run game and in rushing the passer.
I don’t know why, but I laughed my ass off reading your post. Got an image in my head of that commercial with the alligator saying he’d pay the bill, but couldn’t reach it. Short arms! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back