Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just roll with who we got in Weaver and the Dollar General Clay Matthews and Kevin Greene looking knockoff.

I think constantly rotating fresh average players in and out often could be just as effective as Landry.
More to it then sacks but you think Weaver, Adeniyi and Tuszka can get 12 and the QB pressure between them?

More to it then sacks but you think Weaver, Adeniyi and Tuszka can get 12 and the QB pressure between them?

I think 3 fresh bodies can be just as effective. Weaver is an unknown and for all we know he could be a monster that was in the waiting, Adeniyi was actually pretty good at getting pressure in a limited role last year. His production should only go up from here.

What was ruined with Landry's injury was the serious depth we were going to have with him. Would've been nice for Weaver and Adeniyi to fill in for Landry while Landry was on the sideline drinking Gatorade and recouping.

I think 3 fresh bodies can be just as effective. Weaver is an unknown and for all we know he could be a monster that was in the waiting, Adeniyi was actually pretty good at getting pressure in a limited role last year. His production should only go up from here.

What was ruined with Landry's injury was the serious depth we were going to have with him. Would've been nice for Weaver and Adeniyi to fill in for Landry while Landry was on the sideline drinking Gatorade and recouping.
If I recall, GB did this when their D helped win the SB. No specific superstar pass rushers, just a rotation of 4-5 decent players.

You're right, Weaver could replace Landry, we don't know what he brings

I like Landry a lot was a big supporter in signing him, but a lot of his sacks were cleanup sacks. He wasn't a disrupter like Simmons is. Losing big Jeff would've been a death sentence, losing Landry is manageable but still a hit no doubt

I completely agree with Titanic_Sub. Don't get me wrong, Honor has put up some big numbers and was our leading sacker. However, I don't believe his loss is entirely catastrophic. Simmons and even Autry would be much bigger losses. This just puts a little more pressure on the other LBs, primarily Dupree, I believe.

I completely agree with Titanic_Sub. Don't get me wrong, Honor has put up some big numbers and was our leading sacker. However, I don't believe his loss is entirely catastrophic. Simmons and even Autry would be much bigger losses. This just puts a little more pressure on the other LBs, primarily Dupree, I believe.

I feel like Simmons and Dupree opened things up for Landry last year. Dupree didn’t put up tons of sacks but his presence was definitely felt. Hopefully Weaver can stay healthy and step in.

So it’s REALLY weird to me that no surgery has been reported. And there’s rumors he could be available late this year.

That is weird

chloe-meme.gif

Something is up with this lack of news regarding a surgery. And there hasn't been any news the ACL tear was confirmed. It's possible is was a partial tear or mensicus tear or anything. Just weird that no further medical news has been released and he is on IR with "return" designation. Could be Vrabel doing the Pats injury thing but its def weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back