Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren’t really broken are they?

The Texans? Are you paying attention? They have no talent other than Watson. The WR Corp is a mess. No running game. OL is horrid. Watson has been sacked 44 times. 2nd most in the NFL. DL is terrible. Secondary is terrible. Front office is a mess. Stories being written about players being under surveillance, sex harassment etc etc. they have no draft picks till 3rd round in 2021. They are $25 million over the cap next season. Then starting in 2022 Watsons cap number goes to $42 million Yea... they are broken. They will be for years to come.

The Texans? Are you paying attention? They have no talent other than Watson. The WR Corp is a mess. No running game. OL is horrid. Watson has been sacked 44 times. 2nd most in the NFL. DL is terrible. Secondary is terrible. Front office is a mess. Stories being written about players being under surveillance, sex harassment etc etc. they have no draft picks till 3rd round in 2021. They are $25 million over the cap next season. Then starting in 2022 Watsons cap number goes to $42 million Yea... they are broken. They will be for years to come.

I actually hadn’t been paying attention. That cap # is a killer.

What their cap and draft pick situation, the Texans will be lucky to find anyone decent to fill their HC and GM roles.

On the other hand... the Jags have an extremely favorable situation. Two 1sts, including 1 overall. Plus a ton of cap space. They could be dangerous in a couple years if they dont screw this up.

What their cap and draft pick situation, the Texans will be lucky to find anyone decent to fill their HC and GM roles.

On the other hand... the Jags have an extremely favorable situation. Two 1sts, including 1 overall. Plus a ton of cap space. They could be dangerous in a couple years if they dont screw this up.

You just gotta have faith that they will screw it up. It's the jags.

I understand what you are saying but don’t we seem to be hearing or saying that because they are in the same situation every 3 or 4 years and then poof... nothing,

Jags have the picks, the cap space, the chance at Lawrence, what HC or GM wouldn't want to go there? Art would change the culture for sure.
View attachment 18074

But yes they probably screw it up.
Not sure, they have had a whole bunch of people and the culture is pretty much the same. Art may wait for a more stable opportunity than the Jags. I think he will move on at some point.

Not sure, they have had a whole bunch of people and the culture is pretty much the same. Art may wait for a more stable opportunity than the Jags. I think he will move on at some point.

Probably... but I don’t think it’s next season. I think the Titans are going to give him a big raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back