Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A look at all ongoing head coach and GM searches

Former Ohio State coach Urban Meyer has been lining up a staff, saying he expects to land in Jacksonville. If not Meyer, the Jaguars could pursue his successor with the Buckeyes, Ryan Day. No final decision has been reached on current coach Doug Marrone, who has a year left on his contract, but they are considered likely to part ways, assuming Jacksonville can land one of its targets
Id like to see Meyer in the pros (just not the TItans). I cant help but wonder if he would be as good in the NFL as he is in college.

Id like to see Meyer in the pros (just not the TItans). I cant help but wonder if he would be as good in the NFL as he is in college.
He certainly has had college success but tbh I don't know enough about him...is he the right choice for a team possibly taking Trevor Lawrence?

Watson just likes him. Watson may take some comfort that they are both African American, but who knows. I just don’t want Art to land in our division. So whoever else they get is fine with me.
I can't see Art doing that tbh, I know money usually talks, but he doesn't need it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back