Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry was obviously hurt early in the game and yet the training and coaching staff continued to run Henry out there like it was ho-hum. Sheer incompetence.

The sheer number of carries finally caught up with them. This is why some people were saying Vrabel needed to spell Henry more often.

Someone on this team is incompetent. The whole damn team is injured. How do you check someone out on the sideline and then send them back out to play on a broken foot the entire game? He could have done some serious damage.

I just read on this injury and I don’t think so. It is what it is. He might be out only 8 weeks. It can heal on its own. Julio had it.

Henry was obviously hurt early in the game and yet the training and coaching staff continued to run Henry out there like it was ho-hum. Sheer incompetence.

The sheer number of carries finally caught up with them. This is why some people were saying Vrabel needed to spell Henry more often.

Probably because Henry told them he was ok. What I read on this injury tells me sometimes you have it and don’t know it.

I don't think it is terribly uncommon for a player to break that bone and not realize it.

I did, and I'm certainly not a professional athlete. It hurts, but you can still do everything. And then it doesn't stop hurting.

I don’t think the Texans care about winning games right now. We could have used Ingram though. Who’s even available at this point?

They have given up on winning, but they probably care about us not winning.

If we get him, great. But I can't really see it. And I definitely can't see the Colts giving us Mack.

This coming from the guy that said Darrynton Evans was the Titans’ “Best Kept Secret”….leave the player evaluations to me Junior

I was wrong about that and you are WAY wrong about this. Philip Lindsay isn’t a guy you trade for, He is a guy you pick up out side a Home Depot. He is help, not a featured back. You don’t give up draft assets for a Philip Lindsay.

… and you can take that junior shit and shove it up your pompous ass grandpa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back