Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they are chasing stats. For better or for worse, forcing the ball to him then using some kind of misdirection (play action, read option type plays) to create space downfield is the offense.

I keep hearing if Henry isn’t available for the playoffs Titans will be one and done. I get it. It’s a huge loss, and he’s by far the best player on the team. But I have faith in the rest of the team, the players, and the coaches. The Titans still have a lot of weapons and the D is starting to play a lot better. As important as Henry is, he’s not the whole team.

Keep the faith, stay positive guys and gals.

I keep hearing if Henry isn’t available for the playoffs Titans will be one and done. I get it. It’s a huge loss, and he’s by far the best player on the team. But I have faith in the rest of the team, the players, and the coaches. The Titans still have a lot of weapons and the D is starting to play a lot better. As important as Henry is, he’s not the whole team.

Even if Henry is able to return for a playoff run, I'm not sure how effective he would really be. It's not like he's going to instantly return to football ready form, especially given it is a foot injury and likely will be limited in any workouts he can do on his lower body.

Titans have to just assume Henry is gone for the season and anything else regarding Henry for this season is gravy.

We have all been hearing how the Titans can’t win without Henry. We about to find out.

Well.. can’t say we didn’t see this coming.

It’s football, injuries happen and sometimes they’re just plain old bad luck, but we were playing with fire all season. This falls squarely on Vrabel and Downing. The number of carries was borderline negligence.

Even last season as Henry dominated, Art gave McNichols, Foreman, and Evans 83 carries spelling Henry. Even Jonnu and Batson got in on the action. Who was replacing all those carries now? No one. Stupid. Poor decision making. We all called it.

In a year where the whole team is snake bit, you’d think and ex-player head coach would be more careful with his prized horse.

Hopefully it’s a false warning. Either way, I still think the team can go far as is. I can see a trade for Marlon Mack but I don’t think it’s necessary. Bring back Foreman but let’s see what McNichols can do as the lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if Henry is able to return for a playoff run, I'm not sure how effective he would really be. It's not like he's going to instantly return to football ready form, especially given it is a foot injury and likely will be limited in any workouts he can do on his lower body.

Titans have to just assume Henry is gone for the season and anything else regarding Henry for this season is gravy.
Agree 100%. My point was, this is still a very good and capable football team even without him.

My biggest fear was that we would lose Henry for any part of the season. He's been as durable as durable can be. This really hurts. Things were really looking up for us and with a super easy coming up after the Rams, it was evident that we were going to get the #1 seed.

This is just a straight up bummer.

My biggest fear was that we would lose Henry for any part of the season. He's been as durable as durable can be. This really hurts. Things were really looking up for us and with a super easy coming up after the Rams, it was evident that we were going to get the #1 seed.

Yes and had the scare with Tannehill and Simmons yesterday. It’s almost like every single starter we have has been hit with injuries this year.

I’m picking the Titans to win Sunday night straight up. The team will rally around the loss of Henry and show up in a big way.

He said surgery would be season ending

That’s not correct based on what I’ve read. It’s 8 weeks either way. But is probably what should happen after I read more,

After reading more those who came back early didn’t do so well and need a second surgery. This could also be career ending if it never properly heals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back