Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will still win the AFC South as we have a comfortable lead over the Texans, Colts and Jags. But going playoffs won't be good. History has proven Tammy can't take over when we're there.

He has never played a playoff game where the offense was centered around him and the passing game. It was all schemed through Henry. He hasn’t proven anything one way or another yet. NOW the offense goes through him. Se will see how good he is.

Maybe I’m optimistic, but they haven’t confirmed the injury yet have they?

to make playoffs, probably only need to go 4-5 the rest of the way, but this is super s**ty.

I want them to take the necessary time to prevent another EG scenario too, unfortunately that could absolutely jeopardize a potential SB run.

With the way Henry was still in the game says the injury is not as bad as made out. Now, I would put him on IR for the ret of the regular season if he can be good to go in the playoffs.

He absolutely has proven he can answer the bell…. Like.. YESTERDAY?

You guys and your Tannehill hate. He has been a top 10 at worst QB since becoming the Titans starter. Just because he doesn’t put up Brady or Mahomes numbers doesn’t mean he has been very good. He has been.
He threw two God awful picks yesterday. Not an inspiring example.

Tannehill looks at a stacked box the majority of the time, with most of his success coming off play action, but I'm sure that's a giant coincidence.

We'll see what he does with 40 year old AP or McNicholls back there. I think I know the answer but we'll all find out together.

Maybe I’m optimistic, but they haven’t confirmed the injury yet have they?

to make playoffs, probably only need to go 4-5 the rest of the way, but this is super s**ty.

I want them to take the necessary time to prevent another EG scenario too, unfortunately that could absolutely jeopardize a potential SB run.
this seems most likely

zero reason to ASSume the worst with zero knowledge

J-Rob needs to make a trade. Trey Sermon maybe available Marlon Mack is . I would love to get james robinson from the jags. But I would call the browns and try and make a deal with them. They have several backs

No matter what, Titans will find out how "elite" Tannehill really is

I tend to agree. But it depends on what sort of draft capital we're talking about. If it's a 6th rounder or later, it really doesn't have an effect. Especially if the RB is a FA at the end of the year. If he has a good season, you could easily recoup that draft pick if he signs elesewhere in FA.

He threw two God awful picks yesterday. Not an inspiring example.

Tannehill looks at a stacked box the majority of the time, with most of his success coming off play action, but I'm sure that's a giant coincidence.

We'll see what he does with 40 year old AP or McNicholls back there. I think I know the answer but we'll all find out together.

Interceptions are all bad. But they happened. Brandy threw a pick 6 with the game on the line.

God awful would be what Wentz did.

The truth whether you want to accept it or not is Tannehill made the throws needed to win the game yesterday.

We're looking for bodies right now, not a replacement for Henry. AP averaged 3.9 ypc with the lowly Lions in 2020. He should fill the role of early down back and short yardage back very well. I'd also consider getting Frank Gore on the phone. Can't have too many options right now.

Interceptions are all bad. But they happened. Brandy threw a pick 6 with the game on the line.

God awful would be what Wentz did.

The truth whether you want to accept it or not is Tannehill made the throws needed to win the game yesterday.
All true. But the question now is whether he can make these throws without the luxury of the defense keying in on Henry. Time will tell

Thankfully, after the Rams game, the schedule isn't even as close to brutal has it has been over the past couple weeks.

The Titans beating the Bills, Chiefs, and Colts, could be a lifesaver in terms of the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back