Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-Rob needs to make a trade. Trey Sermon maybe available Marlon Mack is . I would love to get james robinson from the jags. But I would call the browns and try and make a deal with them. They have several backs

Browns are competing for a playoff spot and they have rb injuries of their own. Highly doubtful they are gonna move one.

I'm more worried about the pass protection with DH out. Teams are gonna blitz a lot more now and our pass protection has been average at best for most of the season. Some games our pass protection has been down right dreadful.

We're going to be rolling with Adrian Peterson and Jeremy McNichols.

Could've been Evans but he's made of glass.
I just think how the Raven got their entire RB crew lost to injury and they didn't even consider bringing in Peterson as an option to help. Well I am assuming they didn't.

I would argue Wentz made the throws to lose the game. In the 4th quarter and overtime Tannehill had opportunities to get the go ahead score and did not capitalize once. Even taking over at the thirty, we had to make an almost 50 yard field goal.

I'm not saying Tannehill is bad by league wide standards. He's just run of the mill.

The reality I think some Titans fans don't want to accept is that Derrick Henry affects the game, even when he's bottled up all game. Zero part of me believes Tannehill can beat good teams in a one dimensional passing offense. That isn't a giant slight in him because there aren't that many QBs like that. But the "Tannehill is a top 5-10 QB" crowd is going to be disappointed. Jmo

Are you actually defending Wentz? I’m not sure what you mean by “ Wentz made the throws to lose” Wentz is horrible, has been horrible, has a panic disorder and the Colts were idiots for giving up a 1round pick for him.

Tannehill isn’t elite. But he is very good. Run of the mill? I’m not sure who you think is run of the mill. He completed 70% of his passes yesterday. They kept running Henry. What passes other than the INTs did he not make? It’s only 8 of them. Didn’t he had the 11 yard completion to AJ in OT to set up the FG after the holding call? Or am I thinking of something else?

Tannehill is better than run of the mill.

I’m assuming you will be here admitting you are wrong if that occurs? Or will you be making excuses?

I don't buy into the criticism that Vrabel ran Henry into the ground. A broken bone has nothing to do with overusage. It's a freak injury and could have happened to Sargent or McNichols or even Brett Kern. Henry takes care of his body and I'm sure he informs his team if he's good to go or not. Injuries happen, and they have nothing to do with how many carries he gets each game. If this were a torn muscle, you might argue he was fatigued, but a broken bone...nah.

Unfortunately this was too easy to predict. We were begging to shorten Henry's career with how we abused him. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back