Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Game Thread - Game 8: Titans @ Colts

Some pretty interesting opinions in this thread regarding Henry's workload. Wonder if anyone is rethinking that opinion now. I guess getting DH that record was more important....

I stand by my opinion of using him while we got him. We aren't 6-2 without using him like we did.

And personally I'd rather have the 2 2k seasons, I didn't have much faith this team could go deep in playoffs even with him so get records that last

I stand by my opinion of using him while we got him. We aren't 6-2 without using him like we did.

And personally I'd rather have the 2 2k seasons, I didn't have much faith this team could go deep in playoffs even with him so get records that last
Wtf, I want the records, but I want 6-2, but we aren't winning with him anyway, so it's ok we work him like a mule until he breaks

Thankfully the backend of the schedule is easier, our division is garbage and we have essentially a 4 game lead on the Colts. Tread water till playoffs and hope Henry can play 4 games in the cold without reinjury.

All this speculation is a bunch of crap. We have no idea if he’s coming back or not. One Dr will tell you 6-10 weeks is fine, another that’s too soon. Bottom line he’s gone for the next two months and we will have to manage without him. Time for Tannehill and the rest of the offense to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back