Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not get me wrong I want to keep Foreman, but if he was ultra talented, he would not have been sitting at home when we signed him. Nor bounced around team to team.

He has played well for us but I do not think he is getting some big deal some where else. We are a power running team. And there are not many NFL teams that are anymore, so the places to fit are few.

There's nothing spectacular about Foreman other than he brings his lunch pale with him to work and works hard. He's not shifty. He's just a RB that hits the hole or gap as hard as he can and hopes for the best.

I want to see Forman getting lots of second half touches as Titans go full fishface scrubbing clock with a multi score lead

This is true. Foreman getting significant touches hopefully means we're up 4 scores with less than 10 minutes left.

Do not get me wrong I want to keep Foreman, but if he was ultra talented, he would not have been sitting at home when we signed him. Nor bounced around team to team.

He has played well for us but I do not think he is getting some big deal some where else. We are a power running team. And there are not many NFL teams that are anymore, so the places to fit are few.

Yup. His style fits what we do best. Power running. While the OL has had it's issues in pass blocking this year, they are still very much an elite run blocking unit. That's why you see someone like Quessenberry with an overall PFF grade of 80.2 despite giving up 11 sacks on the year. He's quite possible the best run blocking OT in the NFL, but he's been pretty bad in pass protection.

This is true but someone will pay him..not 7-10 mil a year but Ingram, Lindsay are getting 3, Carlos Hyde was getting 4...will we pay that for a backup RB?

Cost is the only reason I think he doesn’t stay but the titans are going to have 3-4 RB on the roster. I think they keep him and Hilliard, I don’t think Mcnichols makes it back from the PS.

I don't care if he's here next year really. We do need a backup, but it doesn't have to be him. But, for these playoffs I'm excited to see him and Henry beat that crap out of teams. Our team is build to to pound a defense like no other team.

It’s got to suck knowing what’s coming if you’re the other team.
polar vortex

polar-vortex-breakdown-stratospheric-warming-winter-weather-forecast-united-states-europe.png

The big mistake will be that we fell so in love with him we give him too many carries in the playoffs and he fumbles one away. We have to remember where he came from and not get carried away. Spell Henry when needed, but don't turn to Foreman with the same level of trust.

if he plays ST then let him compete... otherwise he is not worth a roster spot as a PURE backup RB

What????? Most NFL teams carry 4 RBs. Titans HAVE to have at least 3.

If you have a different RB in mind, let’s hear it, but it’s crazy to say we cant “waste” a spot on a pure RB. Having a backup to the best RB in league is not a waste, it’s a NECESSITY, and having a PROVEN one available is golden.

Last edited by a moderator:
What????? Most NFL teams carry 4 RBs. Titans HAVE to have at least 3.

If you have a different RB in mind, let’s hear it, but it’s crazy to say we cant “waste” a spot on a pure RB. Having a backup to the best RB in league is not a waste, it’s a NECESSITY, and having a PROVEN one available is golden.
actually dont HAVE to have any and if a BU rb dont play ST then they can pound rocks... have zero value to an NFL roster

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back