Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evans is as good as gone I think. I expect henry, foreman, Hilliard and blasingame on the roster next season. Foreman seems to have fit in real well.

Anyone that holds down the fort while our starter is down, is good enough to be the backup when the starter comes back.

Foreman has been very good in his role since Henry went down and he should definitely be bought back to be Henry's backup.

I think we've all been spoiled by Chris Johnson and now Derrick Henry, so now when we get a normal RB, he may not be good enough in the eyes of some folks.

Effective? Sure. He hasn't been really good though. He's starting out of necessity, not because he's a starting caliber back. And while our team maybe good, our offense has been pretty bad since Henry went out.

If he has to see significant touches at any point in this post-season, we are in a lot of trouble.
Foreman would be good in the Kyle Shanahan zone blocking system. They just want their RBs to run hard in a straight line with no regard for their body. That’s why the go through 4 different starters every year.

Anyone that holds down the fort while our starter is down, is good enough to be the backup when the starter comes back.

Foreman has been very good in his role since Henry went down and he should definitely be bought back to be Henry's backup.

I think we've all been spoiled by Chris Johnson and now Derrick Henry, so now when we get a normal RB, he may not be good enough in the eyes of some folks.
I think we all remember sankey.... no we most assuredly know what a not good RB looks like

must be a nice pool
Trust me, it ain't much... Needs replacing

kiddiepool-2048px-playday120.jpg

Foreman has been good. Maybe good enough for another team to throw a couple of mil at him and see what they get.

I feel like some other team will be willing to pay him more than the Titans will. I think the Titans are content with Henry getting the bulk of the carries and who ever else getting 30-40 attempts a year. If Henry goes down, go out and get the best available RB or use one on the roster.

One back I don't expect to see return in 2022 is Evans, what a colossal bust. He's carried the ball 16 times in 2 seasons. Hilliard is everything we expected Evans to be and he cost the Titans absolutely nothing.

One back I don't expect to see return in 2022 is Evans, what a colossal bust. He's carried the ball 16 times in 2 seasons. Hilliard is everything we expected Evans to be and he cost the Titans absolutely nothing.
Absolutely. Evans is/should be done here. Hate it for the guy. Injuries suck. But Hilliard has been really awesome. And Foreman has been too. I mean for 2 guys who weren’t on the roster and who were able to be picked up off the street… I’m not saying that paying for a guy like Henry isn’t worth it but I do get that argument a little more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back