Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
* He didn't say exactly that

The news about Deshaun Watson is getting interesting. When women started complaining about Watson wanting more than just a therapeutic massage their response was to give him a boilerplate NDA form for the women to sign.

Watson had 66 different women give him massages (most at this hotel) and there do not appear to be any men. Despite the fact there are many male massage therapists.

deshaun-watson.jpg

Deshaun Watson used NDAs, hotel membership provided by Texans for massage sessions, per report

From the article:

when he flipped over, she said his demeanor and voice changed, and he began aggressively dictating where he wanted her to touch him. In their first session, she said he got into the happy baby yoga pose — on his back with his feet in his hands — and asked her to massage between his testicles and anus.

He asked another woman to finger his anus then stick her finger in her mouth.

And another

She said in the second session he asked her if she wanted his penis in her mouth, and that he repeatedly requested sex in their third and final massage.

How the Texans and a Spa Enabled Deshaun Watson’s Troubling Behavior

Last edited by a moderator:
Jokes aside this is going to be the most entertaining courtroom drama EVER.

Unstoppable force of “harassed” women with a plaintiffs attorney and deep pockets, and the immovable object of the NFL- who just wants this to go away.

and Watson up there thinking anything he says or does is going to make a difference. He could even personally be on the hook for a settlement.

there’s going to be so much mudslinging from both sides gonna make Jerry Springer look like Jerry Falwell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Cows gonna get anal probed without lubrication! Passing out NDA's while massage therapists were already on staff. LOL, how can they be so stupid. Now it's possible that it can be proved they were complicit. NFL taking it hard.. Browns gonna be out $48 million for being morons. I mean if I was
Watson, I'd just take my millions and run.

Poor Cows gonna get anal probed without lubrication! Passing out NDA's while massage therapists were already on staff. LOL, how can they be so stupid. Now it's possible that it can be proved they were complicit. NFL taking it hard.. Browns gonna be out $48 million for being morons. I mean if I was
Watson, I'd just take my millions and run.

The cows look real dirty in all of this.

66 women in total, 66! None of them men either, so it is hard to claim he was doing this for therapeutic reasons. He made sure only to go to women. Out of 66 you do not get with one dude?

He clearly has some kind of massage therapist fetish.

If he ever did have a male massage therapist it would probably be like:

There's a thrill in getting something you're not supposed to get.

That doesn't mean it should be forced, but with someone like Watson, I'm sure his fame and money has done the same to him.

Apparently so much that he startes expecting it

At this point, I'd be very surprised if Watson plays another game in the NFL. This whole situation is ridiculous, and multimillionaire or not, Watson is going to eventually have to answer for his behavior.

No matter what the final outcome, it's received far too much publicity for the NFL to continue to endorse him without it impacting their revenue. I don't believe that the collective ownership would ever allow ANY single player to decrease their profits. At some point I expect the hammer to fall.

At this point, I'd be very surprised if Watson plays another game in the NFL. This whole situation is ridiculous, and multimillionaire or not, Watson is going to eventually have to answer for his behavior.

No matter what the final outcome, it's received far too much publicity for the NFL to continue to endorse him without it impacting their revenue. I don't believe that the collective ownership would ever allow ANY single player to decrease their profits. At some point I expect the hammer to fall.
I can't believe the Brownstains guaranteed him $48,000,000. There has to be some stipulations in that contract. Those clowns are idiots. Can you imagine the signs at every game he plays at? Lawd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back