Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't sound like he can get in any more trouble if they happened before the suspension...if he gets accused of something after he's not only stupid but in bigger trouble

Watson didn’t get immunity from all his prior conduct not known about. If more comes out they will suspend him again I imagine.

Watson didn’t get immunity from all his prior conduct not known about. If more comes out they will suspend him again I imagine.
That's not how it reads...

The civil lawsuit filed on Thursday -- and any others alleging the same conduct to have occurred prior to Aug. 18 when Watson was officially fined and suspended -- would not impact the terms of Watson's settlement nor subject him to any further league discipline, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero
reported.

I genuinely don't know how someone could still support this predator. If I were a Browns fan I simply would not be going forward. Although they seem to have no issues employing scum on their team so it shouldn't really come as a surprise.

to be fair he is a degenerate not a predator... as far as we know he limited his creepyness to people he was already gonna get, to an extent, intimate with.

not like he was making random women do it

still just pathetic as F

there is no CRIME here dude is just so lazy he wont even take chicks on dates. just straight to the sexing prease

I genuinely don't know how someone could still support this predator. If I were a Browns fan I simply would not be going forward. Although they seem to have no issues employing scum on their team so it shouldn't really come as a surprise.
If he plays and helps the team win games, the people cheering for the teams won’t care. Same story different player as other scenarios around the league.

Currently, it’s easy for any browns fan to despise the guy because he isn’t helping win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Happy ending gets the nod this week vs the Cows this week. How appropriate it's against his former team. I am very curious how this will be covered, and am even more curious of what fans may sneak into the game to be televised.

Hopefully he... comes.. in and saves my one fantasy league, where Kyler has been lost due to his ... standing... in the NFC West.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Happy ending gets the nod this week vs the Cows this week. How appropriate it's against his former team. I am very curious how this will be covered, and am even more curious of what fans may sneak into the game to be televised.
If that game is televised, there are a lot of unfortunate fans.
Two s**t teams, regardless of the CUMback kid in Watson, there shouldn’t be interest from anyone outside Cleveland in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back