Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undersized- check
Weak arm (max combine speed was in 40s) - check
Mediocre speed- i think josh allen had same combine speed at 40 pounds heavier and 4 inches taller- check
Deranged weirdo- check
Took down browns with a signature- check

Dude be broke and 300 hundred pounds soon

If he's done nothing wrong how has he impacted them?
Maybe he’s sorry they’re going to get a lot of money from him?

Of course we really all know this is just he half-a$$ed public apology to hope it just goes away. All the popular kids do it and typically the media either buys it or gets bored and someone new Fs up.

Maybe he’s sorry they’re going to get a lot of money from him?

Of course we really all know this is just he half-a$$ed public apology to hope it just goes away. All the popular kids do it and typically the media either buys it or gets bored and someone new Fs up.

you are right. They are waiting on the next high profile player to screw up to divert attention away from his “big finishes”

Again, if someone has done nothing wrong why would he show remorse?
He isn’t showing remorse. He’s playing to the crowd. The arbitrator claimed part of the reason for his suspension was he didn’t show remorse. Now with the appeal now in play, he is playing the remorse card to try to gain sympathy and help his cause.

First game back is against Houston.

if you think that's a coincidence then I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska for sale for you.

NFL Network will be hyping that game like crazy too.
It’s funny cause houston sucks, probably battling for the ole #1 pick and Cleveland sucks (or will) in a really disappointing way because of their roster or something.

Ok, it’s settled. I guarantee he folds under the pressure, fails the Browns, and the league will be completely embarrassed by fans sneaking in all kinds of chit caught on camera. He gets a 2nd chance. Honestly, I feel a bit sorry for him. Most likely started with a willing, maybe suggested happy, and became an expected issue. Gold digging whores have brought many men down. I believe in my own mind I’d do better….. but I dunno. He could be a freak or just got used to being “handled”. One thing I am sure of, not all his happy endings were given with regret. Don’t know what that means, but one unwanted one is too far a line to cross.

Bad things happen in bad neighborhoods. Watson was a dummy among a few bad “masseuses”. Then his ego got in the way.

The masseuses weren’t the only victims.

Bad things happen in bad neighborhoods. Watson was a dummy among a few bad “masseuses”. Then his ego got in the way.

The masseuses weren’t the only victims.
Yea, all those poor cows fans. They were high on their horse just 2 years ago and now dumpster diving. Ha.

:texansbs::madcow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back