Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
IF Steve Mcnair is not a TiTan next year and we have to start Billy Volek so the Rookie QB Young(HOPE TO GOD), Cutler, or Leinart(GOD FOR BID) but if Volek happens to be the starter going into this season and it looks like that could very well be the case we will be right where we are this year in the draft in the top 5 and that will not be pretty. OH WHEN WILL WE EVER GET IT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

We haven't ruled out releasing Mauck or Volek and bringing in a different vet QB. Or atleast signing a vet QB to compete with Mauck and Volek.

I won't be a Warriors fan!
I won't be a Warriors fan!
I won't I won't I won't be a Warriors fan!

Cowardly%20Lion.jpg

Mex#1TitanFan said:
If Billy Volek is under center, maybe Bennett production will increase but our record is down the drain!!

Let me get this right. Now Volek is the reason we lost so many games in 2004? If Volek could put up the kind of numbers he did in 2004 (he played in only 10 games (started 8) and still threw for 2500 yards with 18 TDs you don't think we would be a competitive team? That computes to a 4000 yard season with almost 30 TDs!!!

The Titans defense was 6th from the bottom in the NFL that year. We were 2nd from the bottom in yards per play given up.

Soxcat said:
Let me get this right. Now Volek is the reason we lost so many games in 2004? If Volek could put up the kind of numbers he did in 2004 (he played in only 10 games (started 8) and still threw for 2500 yards with 18 TDs you don't think we would be a competitive team? That computes to a 4000 yard season with almost 30 TDs!!!

The Titans defense was 6th from the bottom in the NFL that year. We were 2nd from the bottom in yards per play given up.
Soxcat, try this on man... I've been thinking about it for a minute. People say that Volek can not carry MAC's jock.. ok... now, MAC hasn't looked all that great to me lately (last two seasons) I love him, but honestly... Now, if Billy Volek was starting with the 2002 or 2003 team, would those teams make the playoffs? I don't really see how Volek gets all this bad rap from people... people say that McNair didn't have protection, no targets...ect... rewind to the Arizona game... Oh, it's BILLY's fault... he SUCKS!!! (sarcasm) I'm not sure that I get where you are going with your posts, but if you are saying that Volek can be marginally to greatly successful with the right supporting cast... I can see it... the only real concern is durability to me... but that was never a concern with MAC, right?:suspect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back