Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So there are a lot of OT hitting free agency in a week. If Conklin walks, which of these guys would you like to see us sign to replace him?

Trent Williams wants more money than Conk.
Jason Peters is too old.
Andrew Whitworth is too old too.
Brian Bulaga would work
Kelvin Beachim isnt desirable.
Halapoulivaati Vaitai is too Hawaiian and not enough of an upgrade from Kelly.
Cordy Glenn is trash.
Anthony Costanzo would work. And even better is the Colts would take a hit.

Costanzo prob our best bet FA-wise, GM's always like guys from within the division.

I've
Trent Williams wants more money than Conk.
Jason Peters is too old.
Andrew Whitworth is too old too.
Brian Bulaga would work
Kelvin Beachim isnt desirable.
Halapoulivaati Vaitai is too Hawaiian and not enough of an upgrade from Kelly.
Cordy Glenn is trash.
Anthony Costanzo would work. And even better is the Colts would take a hit.

Costanzo prob our best bet FA-wise, GM's always like guys from within the division.
I've seen reports Costanzo has contemplated retiring. Not sure I would invest in someone who is thinking that way.

Short answer is Kelly

But it was always a relief to know you had him as depth if anything ever happened to either tackle. All about that depth.

So if it is Lewan and Kelly time ; def need to still invest in a good swing back up tackle for insurance. This team always has to use it’s depth due to many injuries it seems.

If we can't keep Conk, Peters is a great short term answer and would allow us to draft an OT outside the 1st round that we could develop. Peters has still been an elite tackle despite his age.

If we can't keep Conk, Peters is a great short term answer and would allow us to draft an OT outside the 1st round that we could develop. Peters has still been an elite tackle despite his age.

would be good with Peters on a short deal. Hope we are a place free agents like him would want to come to try and win a super bowl.

I'd love it if the Titans could tag Conklin and pull off something like the Dolphins - Texans deal for Tunsil and Stills. I would take two 1st's and a 2nd for Conklin and Davis right now, period. They both have higher draft pedigree and have performed at a higher level than Tunsil & Stills did in Miami. I'm looking at you Giants and Cardinals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back