Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying you are going to great lengths to try and defend Tannehill. It’s not worth it.

Mahomes is going to be figured out like Lamar? Lol cmon man. That’s a cold take.

2 years ago Tannehill was “great” until he had to throw the ball more than 15 times lol
Lol not defending Tannehill at all! I said before the Cincy game he makes me nervous ..I do realize we are tied to him at least this coming season

And yes the league will figure out Mahomes...we beat them, Cincy beat them...more teams will

Lol not defending Tannehill at all! I said before the Cincy game he makes me nervous ..I do realize we are tied to him at least this coming season

And yes the league will figure out Mahomes...we beat them, Cincy beat them...more teams will

He will also win more SB’s and win more MVP’s

We lost to them when it mattered most.

I’m saying you are going to great lengths to try and defend Tannehill. It’s not worth it.

Mahomes is going to be figured out like Lamar? Lol cmon man. That’s a cold take.

2 years ago Tannehill was “great” until he had to throw the ball more than 15 times lol

or he’s good to great when there’s 8 in the box.

I'm not down playing anyone winning a SB...I hope we do win one.
I have never felt there was less of a chance of Titans EVER winning a Super Bowl than right now. It has to be a perfect storm to win a championship. The wind was right, the elements were in place but unfortunately RT17 led us with a sh!t-storm.

I have never felt there was less of a chance of Titans EVER winning a Super Bowl than right now. It has to be a perfect storm to win a championship. The wind was right, the elements were in place but unfortunately RT17 led us with a ****-storm.
I agree, I'm hoping the window isn't closed, every year is difficult. This year it was set up nicely after all the adversity this team went through. It felt like our year ..It's disappointing for sure.

Exactly. As long as I’m alive to see it. I don’t care when or how it happens.

Downplaying Mahomes winning it because it was 2 years ago makes no sense.
I'm so down. I honestly believe it is going to be another 14 years before we have the #1 seed again. I really wanted to watch the Titans in an AFC championship game with my family in Nashville. Only had 2 of my 4 children in 99 and they were 5 and 3 at that time. I just don't see us cycling around again.

My son and I did get to enjoy the victory over the Chiefs at Arrowhead. That was a special weekend. We flew Sunday to Atlanta and watch Bama beat GA in the national championship in overtime that Monday. Epic football weekend. My family has never seen the Titans win a playoff game at home.

Maybe the Titans can get to the SB before I board the celestial bus. But after this weekend, I have little faith.

I'm so down. I honestly believe it is going to be another 14 years before we have the #1 seed again. I really wanted to watch the Titans in an AFC championship game with my family in Nashville. Only had 2 of my 4 children in 99 and they were 5 and 3 at that time. I just don't see us cycling around again.

My son and I did get to enjoy the victory over the Chiefs at Arrowhead. That was a special weekend. We flew Sunday to Atlanta and watch Bama beat GA in the national championship in overtime that Monday. Epic football weekend. My family has never seen the Titans win a playoff game at home.

Maybe the Titans can get to the SB before I board the celestial bus. But after this weekend, I have little faith.

After thirty years of watching this franchise, this is how I have felt for a while.

I feel ya. This was as good as chance as we’ve had since ‘99 for sure. But I believe in Vrabel as a coach. I don’t think it’ll happen with 17 at QB but Titans will get an elite QB at some point. Can only strike out so many times… or at least that what I keep telling myself

I have never felt there was less of a chance of Titans EVER winning a Super Bowl than right now. It has to be a perfect storm to win a championship. The wind was right, the elements were in place but unfortunately RT17 led us with a ****-storm.
And Downing SUX

(8:36 - 1st) R.Tannehill sacked at TEN 10 for -9 yards (C.Jones). FUMBLES (C.Jones) [C.Jones], RECOVERED by ARZ-C.Peters at TEN 5. C.Peters for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Official reviewed the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was REVERSED. R.Tannehill sacked at TEN 10 for -9 yards (C.Jones). FUMBLES (C.Jones) [C.Jones], RECOVERED by ARZ-C.Peters at TEN 5. C.Peters to TEN 1 for 4 yards (A.Brown).

His first play of the season started with a turnover. His first play of the postseason started with a turnover ... Can't make this sh|t up.

(8:36 - 1st) R.Tannehill sacked at TEN 10 for -9 yards (C.Jones). FUMBLES (C.Jones) [C.Jones], RECOVERED by ARZ-C.Peters at TEN 5. C.Peters for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Official reviewed the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was REVERSED. R.Tannehill sacked at TEN 10 for -9 yards (C.Jones). FUMBLES (C.Jones) [C.Jones], RECOVERED by ARZ-C.Peters at TEN 5. C.Peters to TEN 1 for 4 yards (A.Brown).

His first play of the season started with a turnover. His first play of the postseason started with a turnover ... Can't make this sh|t up.
The time stamp caught my attention but that’s not his first play, even his first pass.
That was the 2nd play of the second drive.
THill was 1/2 for 3 yards at the time.

if they stay with Tanny, my confidence is gone that they can win it all. I’ve seen enough of Tannehill and in the playoffs the moment is to big for him. I hope to see them win a Title while my father is still alive but not looking good. Next year is gonna be 2009 all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back