Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted that it's just 1 game.

He needs at least until Week 4 and if he's playing at a mediocre to below mediocre I say you pull him in favor of Levis.

Don't see how anyone can defend him after today.

3 INTS, 2 missed TDS or super long gains to Chig and Spears. Not to mention how he can't get rid of the ball when the play breaks down.

Have a competent QB today and we win. Same goes for our sack fest against the Bengals.

I’m going with “probably not.” So many overreactions happen after week 1 in the NFL. Offense is usually behind defense to start the season. However, Ryan was awful today. He should have been pulled for Willis. At least, then, Kelly would have been forced to get Derrick the ball.

this is going to be a loooong season.

I’m going with “probably not.” So many overreactions happen after week 1 in the NFL. Offense is usually behind defense to start the season. However, Ryan was awful today. He should have been pulled for Willis. At least, then, Kelly would have been forced to get Derrick the ball.

Ya know, I was just thinking about how quick we are to pull Henry out when he's doing well, has a rhythm, etc, but we CAN'T pull a QB after 3 ints? Make this make sense someone? I mean, I know Henry can't play EVERY snap obviously, but the personnel decisions made by this coaching staff has me baffled.

This isn't an overreaction, he played like this last year. He got some weapons on offense new OC etc. He still looks the same. I expect this season is going to be what you saw today from THill.

Ya know, I was just thinking about how quick we are to pull Henry out when he's doing well, has a rhythm, etc, but we CAN'T pull a QB after 3 ints? Make this make sense someone? I mean, I know Henry can't play EVERY snap obviously, but the personnel decisions made by this coaching staff has me baffled.
That’s the thing, I don’t think Vrable has ever understood how to use Henry. He’s just been forced to use him a lot at times. The guy’s game is predicated on getting consistent carries. Always has been.

I’m not letting Tanne off the hook, he was the major reason we lost today. But, just imagine if Vrable just kept feeding Henry…. We would have won the game. It’s not pretty, but who cares?

The talking heads been saying all off-season that Levis would end up starting at some point. I thought that was ridiculous unless there was injury. I dont think that anymore....

No matter how bad Tannehill plays, he's still the best option on the team.

Tanny used to be cool, calm and collected. He's looked scared out there since the start of last season and carried over to this season it seems.

Really have no confidence in Willis... we kinda know what we have there and what we'd get if he were the starter.

Levis, we really have no idea what he can or can't do at this point.

The talking heads been saying all off-season that Levis would end up starting at some point. I thought that was ridiculous unless there was injury. I dont think that anymore....
Well Levis isnt even the back up QB...so pretty sure if they go with a different QB it will be Squirrelly McGee.

I think Tanny would need to play bad in three of the next five games to be replaced during the bye week.

Thing is, the Titans are not likely to be favored in any upcoming games until the Colts.

Probably time to find out. I bet those to would be TD passes Tanny whiffed on Levis and probably Willis hit those. They were wide open.
Every QB misses wide open throws. (Jordan Love missed a guy with 10 yards of space as I was typing this) We've seen Willis miss wide open throws. Again, I have no idea what Levis can do.

No excuse for Tannehill...but let's not act like it doesn't happen to every QB.

I think Tanny would need to play bad in three of the next five games to be replaced during the bye week.

Thing is, the Titans are not likely to be favored in any upcoming games until the Colts.

I think Tannehill has a pretty long leash because Vrabs is stubborn and I don't think he trusts Willis or Levis. He's basically be giving up the season to throw a young QB in the fire to find out what he's got.

Probably time to find out. I bet those to would be TD passes Tanny whiffed on Levis and probably Willis hit those. They were wide open.

Wiiiiiide open. Thing that pisses me off is that Tanny's body language on the sideline is that he doesn't care. I watched him on the sideline today and he just doesn't give a shit.

I'm so tired of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back