Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purgatory we're in with the Tannehill era is only going to get closer and closer to hell the longer it continues. This group had already begun to circle the drain last year, and from what I can see, there's really no floor to how bad this year can get.

Even if he gets better and makes the playoff because of the defense the ceiling is just so low Maybe a playoff win but that's it.

I'm personally done every game with him is just boring and dull there is ZERO playmaking

Everything around him has to be great in order for him to be good he doesn't make anyone better.

Idk he looks cooked again this year. Probably don't actually pull the plug until the bye week though. Then see what you got with Willis I guess. Hopefully Levis doesn't see the field much this season?

Idk he looks cooked again this year. Probably don't actually pull the plug until the bye week though. Then see what you got with Willis I guess. Hopefully Levis doesn't see the field much this season?
I'd rather see Levis than Willis.

Honestly don't see Vrabel taking Tannehill out for either of them though.

I voted that it's just 1 game.

He needs at least until Week 4 and if he's playing at a mediocre to below mediocre I say you pull him in favor of Levis.

Don't see how anyone can defend him after today.

3 INTS, 2 missed TDS or super long gains to Chig and Spears. Not to mention how he can't get rid of the ball when the play breaks down.

Have a competent QB today and we win. Same goes for our sack fest against the Bengals.
I am completely here with you. Only thing is our division is so weak I'd be tempted to ride out Tannehill a bit longer if we are playing competitively overall and see if things smoothen out with time and the offense finds some rhythm. If we were in AFCW or AFCE I'd have him on a shorter leash to plan for next year.

Hopefully these are just week 1 overreactions but my goodness that was a dreadful offensive performance yesterday.

The purgatory we're in with the Tannehill era is only going to get closer and closer to hell the longer it continues.
The Titans drafted QB the last two years for a reason. Unless Tanny starts playing closer to the guy who got paid, I think the change happens before the bye.

Mom wants to sell PSLs soon. With Tanny gone next season, they have to know if the future #1 is on the roster.

Someone earlier made reference to a leash.. You watch next game he will be on such a short leash he will be lucky to throw for more than 125 yards, but probably no picks. In other words just don't turn the ball over, and limit your options.
Which makes no sense. We have a QB who we have to limit the one thing a QB does, pass. That's like having a leash on a RB because after 5 carries he begins to fumble. Why is he on the field? This is why we lost each time in the playoffs with Tanny, he never was going to get us all the way.

I don’t think I’m overreacting after a loss, but I have been more than patient with Tannehill, and I have run out of patience. I saw way too many open wr’s yesterday and Tanney not even looking in their direction. I saw Tanney holding on to the ball way too long and taking a sack instead of throwing it away. Obviously, I saw way too many interceptions! We have DeAndre Hopkins, Treylon Burks, Chig and others! There is NO excuse for the QB play we saw yesterday. I think we need to put Willis in there. I realize that we will have a few painful games with him in there, but I only see Malik getting better with more play time experience.

P.S. on the search for a new Avatar.

I think he get until the bye week unless he has another performance like he did yesterday. Definitely not encouraging. If we are 1-5, which I think is realistic; then it might be time to tank for the first pick and try for Caleb Williams

If he would've thrown some balls in games that don't matter he may have gotten it out of his system

Played like qbs do in preseason, bc he didn't play in preseason

Never saw that coming

I think he get until the bye week unless he has another performance like he did yesterday. Definitely not encouraging. If we are 1-5, which I think is realistic; then it might be time to tank for the first pick and try for Caleb Williams
I we didn't take Levis id say yes but we took him, it's time to see what we got in Willis or Levis at this point. If they stink oh well then we get a high pick, Williams is off the table but maybe Sanders? Or the guy from Texas.

I we didn't take Levis id say yes but we took him, it's time to see what we got in Willis or Levis at this point. If they stink oh well then we get a high pick, Williams is off the table but maybe Sanders? Or the guy from Texas.
Top 5 pick would be wasted on another scrub Tackle

Unless Tanny can settle down, he's cooked.

He looked jumpy and a bit shell shocked from last year. He broke the pocket a couple of times with no reason to, floated almost every ball with zero zip to it.

He reminded me of someone. Mariota the year he got benched for Tanny.

Levis is horrible man. If we think he's the future then we have more problems than QB

Unless Tanny can settle down, he's cooked.

He looked jumpy and a bit shell shocked from last year. He broke the pocket a couple of times with no reason to, floated almost every ball with zero zip to it.

He reminded me of someone. Mariota the year he got benched for Tanny.
It is what it is, and Mariota is an apt comparison.

One game. Less than 6% of season. We don’t make playoffs with Willis or Levi’s “learning”. I think when playoffs less likely, injury to RT17, or game out of hand we go with Levis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back