Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small window with what makes this team go..Tanny, Henry and AJB....winning consistently means different things to different people...personally I want consistent playoff runs, not consistent 11-4 seasons and one and dones

hoping these picks many are questioning work out

Yes, the window with these players is small. But who brought in those three players? JRob! So why go with a different GM because he didn’t hit the window. He is a GM that can create more windows. We would be stupid to move on because there is a good chance we would end up back in GM hell.

Yes, the window with these players is small. But who brought in those three players? JRob! So why go with a different GM because he didn’t hit the window. He is a GM that can create more windows. We would be stupid to move on because there is a good chance we would end up back in GM hell.

What’s a small window? 5 ish years?

AJ Brown 23 years old
D Henry 26 years old
T- Hill. 32 years old

We aren’t about to be done. Chill. This team can be really good for years. You retool along the way.

The window isn’t small.

JR is on the throne not the hot seat. Until we start losing, he ain’t going nowhere. No GM is perfect, but rated against who we had before, not even worth discussing.

Ok I'm feeling better after the Weaver pick..JRob can live another season lol
I'm no different than many fans, it's our right as fans to critize and to commend picks...ever hear the draft live?

What’s a small window? 5 ish years?

AJ Brown 23 years old
D Henry 26 years old
T- Hill. 32 years old

We aren’t about to be done. Chill. This team can be really good for years. You retool along the way.

The window isn’t small.

Dude, I am on your side. I am arguing against the crazy. But I would say the windo with this group is about 3 more seasons. Maybe 4?

Dude, I am on your side. I am arguing against the crazy. But I would say the windo with this group is about 3 more seasons. Maybe 4?

Sorry if it sounded like I was attacking you. I wasn’t. The post quoted you but it was more for others. I do think the window is larger. 5 or 6 years with current QB. We will replace Henry. Brown is a baby. THill can play till he is 40.

This 2 years and we are bottom feeders crap drives me nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if it sounded like I was attacking you. I wasn’t. The post quoted you but it was more for others. I do think the window is larger. 5 or 6 years with current QB. We will replace Henry. Brown is a baby. THill can play till he is 40.

Yeah, mostly thinking Henry has to play out this contract. But when he is gone the team will look different. So I guess in my mind you might be talking about a different window. THill could be at the helm for multiple windows.

We may have another RB, but we won’t replace Henry.

Yea, yea , yea. and we didn’t replace Earl or Eddie or CJ. You move on and adapt. The franchise window of winning isn’t over because we lose Henry. That’s my point.

My guess is that JRob is trying to avoid going all in to win in the next year or two and wants to construct the team so it can be exactly what you are suggesting, competitive for the long haul. It might be that in the next 5-6 years we have a down year and are not likely to win a Super Bowl. But we will be competitive and most years we will be competitive.

My guess is that JRob is trying to avoid going all in to win in the next year or two and wants to construct the team so it can be exactly what you are suggesting, competitive for the long haul. It might be that in the next 5-6 years we have a down year and are not likely to win a Super Bowl. But we will be competitive and most years we will be competitive.
yeah well, thats why we are one of the founding franchises and have never won the superbowl. lets try to be competitive, thats good enough.

Yea, yea , yea. and we didn’t replace Earl or Eddie or CJ. You move on and adapt. The franchise window of winning isn’t over because we lose Henry. That’s my point.
How many years between Earl and Eddie and Johnson and how many running backs? You don’t replace generational talents, but you do move on with other players. I don’t think the window is slamming shut and as is your way, you are reading too much in to my comment. It was on the superior level of talent Henry has and nothing more.

yeah well, thats why we are one of the founding franchises and have never won the superbowl. lets try to be competitive, thats good enough.

You take one big swing and miss and you are screwed. Try to be competitive every year and you have a lot of shots to get to the Super Bowl. Look how close we got two years ago. Stay competitive year in and year out and you will get your shot.

I think his tenure here may be coming to an end if Amy has the balls to fire him. A lot is riding on this years draft picks for him. If they don't pan out he needs to be held accountable for his questionable choices. Not to mention his mishandling of the cap. Thoughts?
Lol no. This is stupid. You don't judge a GM based on the players he is CURRENLTY drafting, compared to media/social consensus. I am very critical of this draft but the draft isn't even over yet for crying out loud. You judge a GM based on the classes he drafted 3+ years ago and the overall product on the field. The draft is just 1/4 of the ways you build a team. So far, JRob has done a great job with the team, culture, and salary cap.

You have to admit though, some very questionable picks
Yea I'll admit it. Questionable... but those questions won't be answered until the payers are on the field. I'm not a fan of the 3rd ILB and I'm very concerned with trading up for the WR in the 4th. It also sucks we skipped Terrace Marshall late in the second. It is what it is tho. Let's hope JRob comes out of this looking like a genius.

I think his tenure here may be coming to an end if Amy has the balls to fire him. A lot is riding on this years draft picks for him. If they don't pan out he needs to be held accountable for his questionable choices. Not to mention his mishandling of the cap. Thoughts?
that you Jeff Fisher????

We get it... Thanos22 doesn't like JRob.

Threads like this, by him, pop up a lot... never fails.

JRob ran over his dog or something.

We get it... Thanos22 doesn't like JRob.

Threads like this, by him, pop up a lot... never fails.

JRob ran over his dog or something.
anyone who was a Titan fan prior to Robinson knows Robinson is competent... cause we dang well know what incompetent looks like... year after year after year.

Robinson not 100% but at least he mostly does the no brainer GM things that were not done prior to the Robinson hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back