Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I read online buck from some radio show or something not sure as an out of towner said there’s gonna be big news on the panda and we’re not gonna like it....

Anyone hear about this?

I read online buck from some radio show or something not sure as an out of towner said there’s gonna be big news on the panda and we’re not gonna like it....

Anyone hear about this?
it would be a really devastating start to his career if it’s announced he has Covid......oh wait.
Well hopefully he hasn’t gotten a DUI or anything.......s**t.

nevermind, I can’t imagine any new announcement being any more detrimental than the previous announcements regarding Wilson.

After recently making a post on the joke that was Taylor Thompson, if this is the case for Wilson, for realz, this will easily be the worst draft pick made by JRob and the biggest waste of a first round pick since Jake Locker, maybe further.

After recently making a post on the joke that was Taylor Thompson, if this is the case for Wilson, for realz, this will easily be the worst draft pick made by JRob and the biggest waste of a first round pick since Jake Locker, maybe further.

Dodd was taken 4 picks after Wilson. Both on JRob. We'll have to see about Wilson, but you're right because he hasn't even played a snap. Dodd played snaps and had about the same production. Both pretty bad picks up high.

btw- this is an interesting site for our draft history.

Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans All-Time Draft History | Pro-Football-Reference.com

It's a shame that a person would get an opportunity in life to play in the nfl and make good money just to piss it all away. Maybe these guys coming in drafted in rd 1 shouldn't get so much guaranteed money. At least if he had to work for a good pay day we could get 3 good years out of them, at this rate this kid is a bust and will do nothing for the team.

i heard a social media influencer caught him peeing on amy's front lawn with a sign that said "bring back mariota"

cant confirm but some guy told me he heard it from some guy who heard it on the radio who read it on the interwebs

1200px-Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

It's a shame that a person would get an opportunity in life to play in the nfl and make good money just to piss it all away. Maybe these guys coming in drafted in rd 1 shouldn't get so much guaranteed money. At least if he had to work for a good pay day we could get 3 good years out of them, at this rate this kid is a bust and will do nothing for the team.
I've said for a while now, all sports should a base salary based on draft spot, the rest is incentives, play well get paid well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back