Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a good movie! Costner was the Browns GM that ignored his HC and didn't draft Callahan though

I know I meant Draft Day, highlighted by Kevin Costner - didn't necessarily mean the Seahawk guy was him, I probably should have structured the sentence better lol

And actually, the HC wanted the RB Jennings -- the owner was the one doing the long strokes for Bo lol

Draft Day was one of the dumbest, most unrealistic movies I have ever watched..

I'll give you a box of twinkies for your next 20 1st round draft picks...

OK GREAT SEND ME THE TWINKIES

uh, no wait, I will give you 1 twinkie from the box for your next 20 1st round draft picks..

EVEN BETTER SEND ME MY TWINKIE!

Oh Kevin, you are the greatest GM that ever lived. The way you talk people into trading all their future draft stock for a half-eaten twinkie!

I really like Draft Day. My family watches it every year the day before the draft. That being said, Costner’s draft maneuvers are ridiculous. In the end they end up trading three 2nd round picks for a legacy RB with off the field issues haha.

I'd be happy to see a trade that just moves us up a few slots in the 3rd or 4th round and rids us of this contract. Much like how we acquired DeMarco Murray.

Is anyone here against trading our 122 overall pick (4th round) + Wilson for the Patriots 110 overall pick?

I'd be happy to see a trade that just moves us up a few slots in the 3rd or 4th round and rids us of this contract. Much like how we acquired DeMarco Murray.

Is anyone here against trading our 122 overall pick (4th round) + Wilson for the Patriots 110 overall pick?
If you can’t get up to 109 then no deal.

Not thats a reputable source, but I saw a guy claim on a Reddit thread that he went to high school with Panda, and that he was an idiot back then.

Apparently he used to walk around with a picture of Spongebob high on the back of his school backpack.

Not thats a reputable source, but I saw a guy claim on a Reddit thread that he went to high school with Panda, and that he was an idiot back then.

Apparently he used to walk around with a picture of Spongebob high on the back of his school backpack.

The guy has been a disaster to be sure. But if we are judging him because if Spongebob then we are reaching. If that’s the worst thing anyone can come up with I’m not impressed, Unless there is some meaning to it I’m not familiar with. No drugs? Drinking too much? Or Sexual Assault? No beating up smaller kids? Extorting money? Robbery?

We got Spongebob? Yep... that’s a sure fire red flag.

The guy has been a disaster to be sure. But if we are judging him because if Spongebob then we are reaching. If that’s the worst thing anyone can come up with I’m not impressed, Unless there is some meaning to it I’m not familiar with. No drugs? Drinking too much? Or Sexual Assault? No beating up smaller kids? Extorting money? Robbery?

Immaturity at best. I don’t ever EXPECT maturity in HS and even expect some immaturity in college. It’s only human nature.

that’s not to say many have shown mature capabilities at least in the college level. It’s 1 quality I’m sure the NFL is specific looking for.

Sponging off of others.

Yes watching SpongeBob is nothing to get upset about but his immaturity goes further than that.

His comment regarding SpongeBob "I can really dissect it deeply and learn a lot from it" is a little odd dont you think? Its a frigging cartoon!

I don't know about you but if my 21-22 yr old said that, I'd be saying wtf is wrong with you!

Its more the partying, the recklessness. He's a pro now, at least act a little more like you want to be there. I get it, lots do, but at least contribute on the field. Hes made himself a target by his immaturity and comments by not being a part of the team. SpongeBob on its own, not a big deal...but by his other actions and not playing, Its just highlighted more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes watching SpongeBob is nothing to get upset about but his immaturity goes further than that.

His comment regarding SpongeBob "I can really dissect it deeply and learn a lot from it" is a little odd dont you think? Its a frigging cartoon!

I don't know about you but if my 21-22 yr old said that, I'd be saying wtf is wrong with you!

Its more the partying, the recklessness. He's a pro now, at least act a little more like you want to be there. I get it, lots do, but at least contribute on the field. Hes made himself a target by his immaturity and comments by not being a part of the team. SpongeBob on its own, not a big deal...but by his other actions and not playing, Its just highlighted more.

I don’t know what is song with him. The Spongebob thing isn’t a big deal to me. I watched an interview on him and he seems to be having fun with it. Doesn’t seem stupid. Seems to be normal to me. I don’t know. He took a job and was paid well to do it. If you don’t want to play football give the money back and retire.

Lol I remember when his love of spongebob came out and the board was ripping him to pieces. It was ridiculous then and it's still ridiculous now. Cartoons are dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back