Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Kinda no surprise that he was released. Where do you think he will end up? I know he wants a ring so I am sure it is down to 4 teams. I am just guessing Green Bay (because of his ties to Wisconsin), Tampa Bay, Buffalo, and maybe Pittsburg. I am sure he will sign for the bare minimum to try and get a Super Bowl ring.

Maybe Pittsburgh? Lol both of his brothers are there. I’d say they are the favorite.

would love for JRob and Vrabel to get him here. Him and Simmons would be a hell of a combo.

He would be a solid pick up we have a shot at a SB as much as any teams named above. Plus he knows Vrabel that helps some I would think.

Maybe Pittsburgh? Lol both of his brothers are there. I’d say they are the favorite.

would love for JRob and Vrabel to get him here. Him and Simmons would be a hell of a combo.

Packers and PIttsburgh don’t have a need for JJ and huge Cap issues. I wouldn’t be surprised but they would have to make a lot of moves to sign him. I just don’t think from a team perspective they will do that. JJ may want it, but it doesn’t make sense for the Packers or Steelers to sign him because it helps JJ.

The Titans however are an obvious choice. We need him. We are a contender with a good defense, not a great defense, just good. JJ is a fan of Vrabel based on past statements and also knows Shane Bowen. I doubt he comes here. But I’m sure we make an offer,

It’s going to be interesting to watch this.

Packers and PIttsburgh don’t have a need for JJ and huge Cap issues. I wouldn’t be surprised but they would have to make a lot of moves to sign him. I just don’t think from a team perspective they will do that. JJ may want it, but it doesn’t make sense for the Packers or Steelers to sign him because it helps JJ.

The Titans however are an obvious choice. We need him. We are a contender with a good defense, not a great defense, just good. JJ is a fan of Vrabel based on past statements and also knows Shane Bowen. I doubt he comes here. But I’m sure we make an offer,

It’s going to be interesting to watch this.

Pouncey just retired in Pittsburgh to help with some of the cap issues. Talk about Big Ben retiring also.

However, JJ doesn’t need a big pay day. He’s already had one. I suspect he will be chasing a championship. I’d bet he would take a paycut for the chance to win a championship with both of his brothers. That chance doesn’t come around often.

Yes the Vrabel connection is true but Vrabel was only his coach for a season (is he really going to say something bad about an old coach? He’s not sad anything bad about BOB publicly and they got into at practice lol). Titans are probably a long shot here although I suspect we will make a run I just don’t see him signing here unfortunately.

Age and injury is an issue but he would be a great leader on defense. I really thing Green Bay or Buffalo would be his best chance at a Super Bowl. Hell if he has a chance for a ring I bet he would play for free. It would definitely look good on his Hall of Fame career.

Is JJ a straight up DE or a massive LB?
Straight DE, sometimes moves inside too, he might drop back in coverage here and there but he almost always lines up on the line.

Steelers is most likely I'd think, though he may go chase a ring in TB or GB. Either way I think he'll be signing a very team friendly deal wherever he goes.

Pouncey just retired in Pittsburgh to help with some of the cap issues. Talk about Big Ben retiring also.

However, JJ doesn’t need a big pay day. He’s already had one. I suspect he will be chasing a championship. I’d bet he would take a paycut for the chance to win a championship with both of his brothers. That chance doesn’t come around often.

Yes the Vrabel connection is true but Vrabel was only his coach for a season (is he really going to say something bad about an old coach? He’s not sad anything bad about BOB publicly and they got into at practice lol). Titans are probably a long shot here although I suspect we will make a run I just don’t see him signing here unfortunately.

But my point is the Titans are closer to a SB than the Steelers, IMHO. The Steelers are just a tad bit better off than the Texans as far as winning a SB. They aren’t doing it anytime soon. Now, they Browns? They have cap room and Watt would really help them. Unless he must takes rumba to have fun playing with his brothers and the Steelers cut a bunch of players to sign him I don’t see it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back