Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you claim to see the future way to often on here. Steelers and Texans are light years apart. Not even close. Their situations aren’t similar at all. Just stop man.

Giving an opinion on the future or commenting on the present, isn’t that what this forum is? Or should everybody just be in here agreeing with you? I don’t think the Steelers make the playoffs next year with or without JJ Watt. neither do the Texans. So how are they that different? Get my point Mr. Wizard? JJ wants to go to a team that IS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS.

Do my predictions bother you that much? Does my opinion on things really bother you that much?

Giving an opinion on the future or commenting on the present, isn’t that what this forum is? Or should everybody just be in here agreeing with you? I don’t think the Steelers make the playoffs next year with or without JJ Watt. neither do the Texans. So how are they that different? Get my point Mr. Wizard? JJ wants to go to a team that IS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS.

Do my predictions bother you that much? Does my opinion on things really bother you that much?

Your opinion only bothers me when it’s insane and based on no facts. Which you do often lol

Steelers and Texans aren’t even close to the same level.

I get it man you think the titans are the greatest thing since sliced bread but to act like the Steelers aren’t a contender but the titans are is flat out dumb.

I sure wouldn’t trust the Steelers to be automatically in the playoffs. Ben looks on the downside to me and his Rudolf is not the answer. If he really want to play with his brother, then that is the only reason I would see for him to go there. Hopefully Houston craters again. Although, I don’t want them having the number 1 pick year after year. 6 games works for me...

Watt potential landing spots: Nine teams that make sense
J.J. Watt landing spots: Steelers, Cowboys, Packers among nine teams that could be his next NFL home

This author thinks the Titans are legitimate place for Watt to land
I've read 3 articles that list us as a potential landing spot. Most linking Vrabel being in Houston as the reason. I wouldnt mind signing him as long as its not overpaying and we still address DE in the draft...early, Watts a good guy to learn behind

He's gonna sign with the bucs for $4 a year. But, we should definitely try to get him, especially if it's all about a ring and he'll sign for cheap.

He's gonna sign with the bucs for $4 a year. But, we should definitely try to get him, especially if it's all about a ring and he'll sign for cheap.
I could see TB, with the window open for another run with Brady and company, if they can keep them all together.
Warm weather, chance to win a ring would attract him for sure.

I see them letting Shaq Barrett walk and signing JJ

Me too. Shaq will want a good payday, jj probably won't. What sucks is it's feeling like the beginning of "super teams" like the nba. The only difference will be, the nfls versions will be a bunch of 30 + guys like tb is doing now. Next will be a rodgers and a wilson "super team"

Watt potential landing spots: Nine teams that make sense
J.J. Watt landing spots: Steelers, Cowboys, Packers among nine teams that could be his next NFL home

This author thinks the Titans are legitimate place for Watt to land
I think it makes sense Tennessee is a possibility. No way Watt would want or is capable of going to a garbage team and carrying them anymore.

That said, these articles kind of suck. The speculations go through the roof and unfortunately people will buy into these stories as "reports" when it's nothing more than an opinion piece.
I'm tailoring expectations. Would love to have Watt in Tennessee, he doesn't need to carry the D, we have a lot of other players in place. The DC is the question mark. Cost and health are my concerns with Watt first, then the Titans FO always gives me concerns in the idea that if we sign Watt, the pass rush is "fixed" so they don't address it with the draft and we pick Chance Wilson again.

I sure wouldn’t trust the Steelers to be automatically in the playoffs. Ben looks on the downside to me and his Rudolf is not the answer. If he really want to play with his brother, then that is the only reason I would see for him to go there. Hopefully Houston craters again. Although, I don’t want them having the number 1 pick year after year. 6 games works for me...

Steeler fans don’t even think they will make the playoffs for the foreseeable future. They aren’t blowing up their roster to sign JJ Watt so he can play with his brothers. The fact is one of his brothers won’t even be there. The fullback, Derek, probably gets cut. The Steelers are 3rd best team in that division and in cap hell. The Bengals will be better. The Steelers, Patriots etc etc. are gone for a while. But the casual fan can’t see it i guess.

Titans might be one of his best options and I doubt he plays for the vet minimum for anybody. Anyone who says it is the Pats must be living a few years back. Brady pretty well proved BB is a good but not great coach and Brady has been carrying his water all this time.

KC is the best team despite losing the SB. But they have a ton of money in Frank Clark. So who else is a sure fire SB contender? The Ravens? Packers?
Ravens look like the best combo of CAP space and talent to me and not sure they are much better than us when we are healthy.

Titans might be one of his best options and I doubt he plays for the vet minimum for anybody. Anyone who says it is the Pats must be living a few years back. Brady pretty well proved BB is a good but not great coach and Brady has been carrying his water all this time.

KC is the best team despite losing the SB. But they have a ton of money in Frank Clark. So who else is a sure fire SB contender? The Ravens? Packers?
Ravens look like the best combo of CAP space and talent to me and not sure they are much better than us when we are healthy.

Ravens don’t have a QB. I doubt Watt is going to Baltimore.

Titans make the most sense. He gets to pad his HOF stats in 6 games against horrible talent in the AFC South next season and take revenge against Houston twice.

I’m still not convinced he will come here but it is a perfect fit.

Ravens don’t have a QB. I doubt Watt is going to Baltimore.

Titans make the most sense. He gets to pad his HOF stats in 6 games against horrible talent in the AFC South next season and take revenge against Houston twice.

I’m still not convinced he will come here but it is a perfect fit.
Shhhh! The Ravens THINK they have a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back