Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
His stats say otherwise. Let them have him as their starter, Brissett is a backup for a reason.

12-20 as a starter with NE and INDY. Talented well coached teams, He couldn’t win with them. Career completion % of 59%.

If I told you the Titans were starting the season with Brissett at QB and we are going to be fine you would laugh me out if the joint and rightly so.

I don’t get this Colt envy. But whatever.
Colts were 11-5 as well as the Titans, clearly they are competitive with the Titans already. They're biggest knock last year was also concern at QB. Is current Brissett better than 2020 Rivers? Maybe, I'd argue at least equal with mobility.

If the Titans were starting Brissett, I too would have more concern. Titans didn't have a top Defense last year to carry a struggling QB. Offensively, Tennessee has the edge currently.

I don't see it as envy. It's acknowledgement of a team that is every bit as competitive as Tennessee.

Again, Brissett is a backup, I agree, but among backups around the league, there are not many better. He is a capable QB on what is a good team in Indy.

I don’t care how much money they have they don’t have a QB. So they aren’t in a really good spot. No way to spin that. They won’t just get one or every team every year would just get one.

You would think a Titan fan who has watched this team without a QB for the last 10 plus years would get that. The Colts ain’t **** till they get a QB and then let’s see who they get. Who is available? They aren’t trading for Wilson,
View attachment 18190

Colts just matched our record with no QB LOL

Colts were 11-5 as well as the Titans, clearly they are competitive with the Titans already. They're biggest knock last year was also concern at QB. Is current Brissett better than 2020 Rivers? Maybe, I'd argue at least equal with mobility.

If the Titans were starting Brissett, I too would have more concern. Titans didn't have a top Defense last year to carry a struggling QB. Offensively, Tennessee has the edge currently.

I don't see it as envy. It's acknowledgement of a team that is every bit as competitive as Tennessee.

Again, Brissett is a backup, I agree, but among backups around the league, there are not many better. He is a capable QB on what is a good team in Indy.

Agree to disagree. Colts won with a veteran QB who threw for 4100 yards. Brissett doesn’t have but 2500 more total for his career. If Brissett throws that much you will see he isn’t very good, Brissett just isn’t a good starting QB. If he was better they wouldnt have paid for Rivers in the first place.

You nailed it.

Colts just as competitive as us but need a QB
Titans need the D fixed

Going into this year whats the big difference? Colts will get a QB and have money to improve elsewhere....we don't, we'll still have the same D, possibly losing a couple in FA...possibly losing Davis and Jonnu on offense
Getting Lewan and Adoree back will help though

No it wasnt, youre being silly. He took a picture while he visit family in Nashville, and fans thought that meant he was here to meet with us.
Based on the GT family and clearly how JRob only takes his advice from here, he must have had a little want in Hightower.

JRob probably counted like 8-9 posters telling him to go after Hightower. I think there were less that told him to steer clear.

PK then posted about it all in great detail. This is how Titans GM'ing works. It's very easy and why all of us are actually part owners of the team.

Based on the GT family and clearly how JRob only takes his advice from here, he must have had a little want in Hightower.

JRob probably counted like 8-9 posters telling him to go after Hightower. I think there were less that told him to steer clear.

PK then posted about it all in great detail. This is how Titans GM'ing works. It's very easy and why all of us are actually part owners of the team.
PK is not JR

Theres no evidence JR wanted Hightower

weve had this dumb conversation every single yr

Damn I ain't been getting paid the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back