Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went from saying "fu*k Clowney, we don't need him" to being the most estatic person on earth right now. I wanted him so bad but just didn't come on here to show it, because I thought he was just using us for leverage.

Man, I can't wait to see what he brings to our defense.

#extendhimsoon

The+2019+ESPYs+Arrivals+FVJbZDuismDl.jpg
Saw that last night, impressive. Also, love this signing, he's not a sack artist but at this price, he will make everyone sure on defense play better. The Titans have a real shot to make a run this year.

Only a couple days to stitch a jersey together for game time.

We owe Denver a beatdown from last year, clowney should have about the same impact wake did in his first game, 2.5 sacks and a safety.

What we owe Denver is our gratitude; it was our offensive performance (pun intended) against them last season that convinced the organization to dump Mariota for Tanny...

What we owe Denver is our gratitude; it was our offensive performance (pun intended) against them last season that convinced the organization to dump Mariota for Tanny...

First of, Damn good profile pic.
Secondly , you make a damn good point. Now to start the season on a good note 1-0.

Look at the source Ian Rapoport. He is right their with Josina Anderson. He maybe worse he is like the weather man, he is wrong way more than he is right!

They do that to him quite often, but he is still wrong way more that right. He tends to report rumors before checking out his facts.

Yeah they’re gonna have to find ways to get Clowney, Landry and Beasley on the field together. Correa came on strong late too and add in a healthy Simmons and the human torpedo Evans... holy crap. Why is Monday night so far away still!!!!

NFL.com has an interesting article of how the saints were trying to work a shady deal with the browns. SInce they did not have the money/cap space, the browns were going to out bid us.

Then trade clowney for a player and a second round pick with cleveland paying much of the salary ( they have losts of cap space). Reads that NFL said no but true or not it is an interesting read.

Great day to be a Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back