Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch zero college. I hear a lot about Fields recently and TL beginning of the yr. is their a huge drop off between the 2 QBs? Seems jags gonna get a QB that’s solid no matter how it’s spun. To bad they have a lot of holes to even be relevant with a Qb

They also have a crap ton of cap space in a year when tons of team have cap problems.

Jaguars gonna make it rain this offseason.

1b798430f722c9ea0a68d391bd03fbc9.gif

Jets can't even win correctly lol

maybe they are ok with Darnold?
I don't know why though

Personally I think Lawrence or Fields you can't go wrong

Of the many Jets fans I know, they are all disgusted. I don't blame the Jets for winning, but I totally blame their management for not telling them to rest players. Gase just gave the Jets a giant middle finger with this win.

Also, how bad does this make Gregg Williams look? The Jets defense was spot on yesterday. Please do NOT bring Williams here.

Last, I really wanted to see Trevor in NY., He is built for a big market team. I seriously wonder if he will find a way out of signing with Jax

I really do not want to see the Lawrence in the AFC south, why could the jets not be the jets and just lose out?

TL is more likely to be Ryan Leaf or Jeff George than Manning or Luck.

Jags end up beating the Bears this week anyway then they shock the world and close out upsetting the Colts again. TL goes to Jets.

TL is more likely to be Ryan Leaf or Jeff George than Manning or Luck.

Jags end up beating the Bears this week anyway then they shock the world and close out upsetting the Colts again. TL goes to Jets.

I hope so

and Jeff George was like Jay Cutler, good but a dick and that hurt his performance

355.jpeg

Worst team tiebreakers?
I would think for who the "better" team is, Jax wins by beating a conference team and the NYJ only beat out-of-conf keeping them winless against the AFC, ergo the Jags are "better" and the Jets are still #1?

That said, I feel bad for Lawrence. If he goes to Jax, he's about to get destroyed.
If he goes to the Jets, he's about to get destroyed. If he stays at Clemson...……?

Lol ur such a delusional homer

Or maybe I’m just having some fun and I am just being sarcastic most of the time, This is a message board not real life. Homer? Yea probably. Delusional. Nope. Here is why... I can predict, jokingly by the way that the Jags will beat the Colts and I am being delusional. But some of our fans here predict a loss every week for OUR TEAM, including to the Jags a few weeks ago and they are being realistic. The Jags aren’t beating the Colts, but the Titans will lose to Houston?????? HUH???

Please tell me which fan you would rather be? If you are a fan of a team that has the number 1 offense in the NFL and you can’t have fund with that or you think they are going to lose every weekend to horrible teams you are either a horrible fan, ignorant or you need to spend more time with your therapist trying to figure out why you have a loser mentality. It’s like some of you would rather they lose,

lol

I wish the AFC Wild Card race wasn't so tight, so that the Colts had a meaningless game week 17 against the Jags, because I'm sure the Colts probably would've let the Jags win to prevent them from getting the #1 pick.

I don't want no part of TL for the next 15 years. Dude is going to be an absolute stud in the NFL. I hope the Jags can somehow beat the Bears this Sunday.

I wish the AFC Wild Card race wasn't so tight, so that the Colts had a meaningless game week 17 against the Jags, because I'm sure the Colts probably would've let the Jags win to prevent them from getting the #1 pick.

I don't want no part of TL for the next 15 years. Dude is going to be an absolute stud in the NFL. I hope the Jags can somehow beat the Bears this Sunday.
I think your safe. The Jags would ruin him and no way he plays 15 years there so unless Hou or Ind picks him up, you really have about 4-5 years max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back