Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your safe. The Jags would ruin him and no way he plays 15 years there so unless Hou or Ind picks him up, you really have about 4-5 years max.

I hope you're right, but TL a game changer. I see him changing around whatever team drafts him and being the face of their franchise for multiple years to come.

I think spinning this as if it's not a bad thing is kinda weird. He's a really, really good prospect and it would be much, much better if he was on the Jets.

I remember when it was looking like the Colts were going to get the 1st pick when they drafted Luck. I told everyone the Titans should let them win both games so they wouldn't be able to draft him, and everyone thought I was nuts. Then he kicked our @$$es for years and we never beat him.

I'm afraid the same thing is about to happen with Lawrence. The Jags getting the 1st pick is some of the worst news Titans fans have had in years.

How come when we have the top pick, it's Goff/Wentz or Winston/Mariota? But when other AFC South teams have a top pick it's Luck/Lawrence? Ugh.

I remember when it was looking like the Colts were going to get the 1st pick when they drafted Luck. I told everyone the Titans should let them win both games so they wouldn't be able to draft him, and everyone thought I was nuts. Then he kicked our @$$es for years and we never beat him.

I'm afraid the same thing is about to happen with Lawrence. The Jags getting the 1st pick is some of the worst news Titans fans have had in years.

How come when we have the top pick, it's Goff/Wentz or Winston/Mariota? But when other AFC South teams have a top pick it's Luck/Lawrence? Ugh.
I'm a bit more optimistic about the Jags.
Leftwich
Garrard
Gabbert
Bortles

I'm sure I'm missing someone.

I forget that BOB left an upper decker.

With that said, I saw a mock yesterday that had Smith slipping to the Colts. That's even worse.

I don't see any way Smith falls out of the top 10. He was literally indefensible this season. I'd take him over Chase, tbh. Seems like an Antonio Brown/Marvin Harrison clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back