Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buster Skrines 82.6 coverage grade through 2 games is tops among Titans CB’s. He was the only defender to play 100% of snaps this week as well and the players and coaches love him too. I can’t see Jackrabbit getting his job back at this point. Another great Jrob acquisition.

The more I think about it, the shut out was impressive. It’s very hard to shut a team out when there is garbage time TDs and FGs.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were chanting "URBAN MYER (clap clap clap clap clap) from 108 as he walked alone in and out of the tunnel.

If body language means anything, he's a shell of a man right now.

my PSL buddy was informing me of all the rumors and crap relating to myer as the game went on... myer was all by himself virtually entire game on sidelines... when he moved everyone else just vacated a bubble around him - LOL

We were chanting "URBAN MYER (clap clap clap clap clap) from 108 as he walked alone in and out of the tunnel.

What works in college doesn't exactly translate to the NFL Urb. Stockholm Syndrome lol

The more I think about it, the shut out was impressive. It’s very hard to shut a team out when there is garbage time TDs and FGs.
first shutout at home since Troy Aikman puzzed out and let Wright start in what should have been his last game... aikman wanted nothing to do with that 2000 Titan D

BTW it was that cold as hades Christmas NIGHT game ... I mean bitter cold with a blowing wind... crazy

enjoyed the Titans showing all 4 TL16 INTs highlites while game was still going... instant troll classic there - LOL

just looked it up for shyts and giggles... Shaunessy, Austin, Hyde, Ogubowale & Mickens combined for 10 receptions for 49 yards on 17 attempts...

that is just under 5 yards a completion on almost half the tarpkitties attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back