Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the one that signed Daley….just sayin
Sure, if we had fired the GM before the draft, might make a difference. FIring the GM mid season doesnt help anything at all. Nothing. Firing the worthless ass OC and O-line coach would have given us instant improvement during the season.

Plus just because JROb signed him doesnt mean we have to play him.

What joke of a first half. Hopefully they clean things up and get this game back on track.

Though I wouldn’t be surprised to see them drop this one.

We are playing against one of the worst teams in the league at home after getting embarrassed last week with a chance to seal the division...

and yet we come out and turn it over 3x in first half and drop a pick into a TD. Just GTFOH.

Might even be better if we just choke away the division completely and miss out than go 1 and done in the playoffs. Sick of this team.

Never underestimate this franchise's ability to choke.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they somehow figured out a way to lose all of their remaining games. Team has been bad all year and has struggled to win against even the bad teams.

Disgraceful, shit d, shocking protection. No wonder we're losing against these pussies. We tanking for a better draft pick and just to scrape through into the playoffs or something?

Never underestimate this franchise's ability to choke.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they somehow figured out a way to lose all of their remaining games. Team has been bad all year and has struggled to win against even the bad teams.

It is true, this team sucks but the other teams in our division have been so much worse. This is really a bad team with terrible coaching.

Should of been Vrabel honestly, his stubbornness to fire Downing or him willingly to change ANYTHING to help this team win games.
You’re crazy. Vrabel is the only reason this team is competitive whatsoever. The GM has been giving him bad players for years, and it’s easy to see, that’s why he was fired.

Never seen a defense so poorly coached. No player is in position to make a play. They can let Simmons go he can't get pressure without Autry being in the lineup.

You’re crazy. Vrabel is the only reason this team is competitive whatsoever. The GM has been giving him bad players for years, and it’s easy to see, that’s why he was fired.
Vrabe’s team sure as hell is not prepared today. That’s on him, period. Get ready for the “We need to protect the football” speech after this one.

How they come out this half will be a strong reflection on Vrabel IMO. They beat the stuffing out of themselves in the first half, and are on D to start the 2nd half.

If the Hags score on the opening drive this game may well be over...

How they come out this half will be a strong reflection on Vrabel IMO. They beat the stuffing out of themselves in the first half, and are on D to start the 2nd half.

If the Hags score on the opening drive this game may well be over...

I'd be optimistic if and I mean IF this team could score in the second half.

Seems like the players were thinking this was an automatic easy win. Makes you wonder if Vrabel preached the opposite this week to the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back