Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome man... just about the same time as me. I followed Earl Campbell from UT. Been a fan ever since. Heck, I have a freaking oiler tattoo on my arm. I guess that makes me old, lol.

Actually, I started liking the Oilers (as a backup to the Big Dead...grew up in MO when the football Cardinals were around...Don Coryell days) when Pastorini got there. I was a Campbell fan as well, then a huge Warren Moon fan. Became a complete convert when living in TN (with drafts including McNair, George, Hopkins, and numerous others), and was working downtown as the stadium was built.

Maybe unpopular opinion here but the game wasn’t as bad as the scoreboard indicated.

Keep in mind…

- daly allowed a strip SAC that led to a lost fumble on our own 20 that led to a Jaguars TD

- reciever failed to adjust to blitz resulting in a pick in Jaguars territory and in field goal range.
fixed some of that for you... also

FWIW I put TO points at -23 or -27 depending on how one thinks that 1st half drive might have resulted

Nope. By rule, the Titans can only bring back 3 more players from IR this year. They’ll have to choose between Cunningham, Jemarco Jones, Kyle Philips, Elijah Molden, David Long Jr and 10 others. Total mismanagement of IR by Jrob and Vrabel.
Chit, well that's fucking discouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back