Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, what Coach are you talking about that we need. I'm sorry but Vince Lombardi himself could not win with this o-line.
Lombardi would not keep trotting the worst LT in the league and a linebacker at LG out there. We have other players on the roster, but the coaching staff refuses to put them in. Radunz played LT his entire college career, did reasonably well in his one sub for Lewan, but this coaching staff insists of putting him at guard (and right guard at at that).

I know a lot of people only play football on Madden, but switching OL position isn't easy because the techniques are different and switching sides isn't easy because the footwork you have commited to neural memory is completely opposite. So switching position and sides is equivalent to starting all over as a player.

Edit: I'm not saying Radunz would be great at LT. I'm saying it's lunacy to not try something different when Daley and Brewer keep getting abused.

Lombardi would not keep trotting the worst LT in the league and a linebacker at LG out there. We have other players on the roster, but the coaching staff refuses to put them in. Radunz played LT his entire college career, did reasonably well in his one sub for Lewan, but this coaching staff insists of putting him at guard (and right guard at at that).

I know a lot of people only play football on Madden, but switching OL position isn't easy because the techniques are different and switching sides isn't easy because the footwork you have commited to neural memory is completely opposite. So switching position and sides is equivalent to starting all over as a player.

Edit: I'm not saying Radunz would be great at LT. I'm saying it's lunacy to not try something different when Daley and Brewer keep getting abused.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/202...ckle-dennis-daley-keith-carter-dillon-radunz/

*Edit I did post this link in another thread.

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/202...ckle-dennis-daley-keith-carter-dillon-radunz/

OL Coach backs up Dennis Daley. Just my 2 cents but OL Coach and OC need to be upgraded or at the very least replaced.

I think this loss is on me, and I'm sorry. I attend one game a year. Last year we sat through 3 hours of cold rain to watch the Titans lay an egg against the Texans. And then we went to the game yesterday. I'm just not doing that anymore.

I think this loss is on me, and I'm sorry. I attend one game a year. Last year we sat through 3 hours of cold rain to watch the Titans lay an egg against the Texans. And then we went to the game yesterday. I'm just not doing that anymore.

Been there O so many times. Finally got my first live game win this year at Texans.

I'm to blame also. I went to Giants, Colts, Bengals and now the Jags.

1-3 and going to the Chargers. So 1-4 incoming.

Vince Lombardi would have fired the o-line coach several seasons ago, so not a good example.
AFter firing the coach Lo

Playing musical chairs would only make matters worse. The OL sucks plain and simple. JR screwed the pooch with the OL. Again, That's why he's out and Vrabes and staff get a pass.

AFter firing the coach Lo

Playing musical chairs would only make matters worse. The OL sucks plain and simple. JR screwed the pooch with the OL. Again, That's why he's out and Vrabes and staff get a pass.
Carter will continue screwing the pooch with OL because it doesnt matter what players he gets, he screws them up. Our OL has not ever played as a unit under Carter. You can blame the 25 OL men that Carter has not been able to work with, or Carter. I can see you are on the ALL 25 WERE AWFUL and CARTER IS GREAT theory.

Does anybody know anything about when cunningham will be back and what the shoulder injury is? Samething with Kyle Phillips
Nope. By rule, the Titans can only bring back 3 more players from IR this year. They’ll have to choose between Cunningham, Jemarco Jones, Kyle Philips, Elijah Molden, David Long Jr and 10 others. Total mismanagement of IR by Jrob and Vrable.

Nope. By rule, the Titans can only bring back 3 more players from IR this year. They’ll have to choose between Cunningham, Jemarco Jones, Kyle Philips, Elijah Molden, David Long Jr and 10 others. Total mismanagement of IR by Jrob and Vrabel.
So much for "keeping them fresh for playoffs"

Fresh in the box seats

Nope. By rule, the Titans can only bring back 3 more players from IR this year. They’ll have to choose between Cunningham, Jemarco Jones, Kyle Philips, Elijah Molden, David Long Jr and 10 others. Total mismanagement of IR by Jrob and Vrabel.
Again our coach's dont know what they are doing. It's pathetic, hard to watch this team going forward. Vrabel looks like he's lost the locker room as well saw a lot of half ass effort Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back