Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, good luck finding a buyer on that now. Think every fan knows our season is finished.

Titans will limp into the post season with the strategy of "keeping the playbook safe". Then find themselves not executing those plays because they don't execute them during the regular season.
Well that and, Tannehill choking in post season.

We are who we thought we were. A mediocre team pretending to be a contender.
Our D could have been elite. But loosing the o-line early put our D on the field way too often so they succumbed to injuries. JR's fault and Amy realized it was the lack of Depth and experience at the o-line, which was exposed by Lewan's injury and ultimately ruined the entire season. That cannot be blamed on coaching.

Our D could have been elite. But loosing the o-line early put our D on the field way too often so they succumbed to injuries. JR's fault and Amy realized it was the lack of Depth and experience at the o-line, which was exposed by Lewan's injury and ultimately ruined the entire season. That cannot be blamed on coaching.
Our D was never going to be elite. And 100% this can be blamed on coaching. We get cooked the second half literally every game. That's all on coaching

I'll be honest, this game doesn't even bother me at all.

I'm usually irate after a Titans loss, but I've come to realization that we're a bad team that's succumb to injury after injury and have an offense that just can't do a damn thing.

Let us be the playoff spoiler and nothing else.

This team is bad, bad, baddddd.

Our D was never going to be elite. And 100% this can be blamed on coaching. We get cooked the second half literally every game. That's all on coaching

How many of our Defensive starters are not playing or are hurt. A direct result of the offense leading the league in 3 and outs. That's why Vrabel and the OC are still here and you and me are on the sidelines disagreeing.

Evan Engrams game today was proof that Jrob really f’ed up letting Cruikshank walk in the offseason. No one is better against TE’s.

How many of our Defensive starters are not playing or are hurt. A direct result of the offense leading the league in 3 and outs. That's why Vrabel and the OC are still here and you and me are on the sidelines disagreeing.

Understand this point, but, as you say, we lead the league in 3 and outs. At this point we will see if AAF pushes this faster, but Downing needs to go.

Also, we seem to be a lot more brittle than others here. I think that this is due partly to Vrabel's philosophy, which is ok if our team has been conditioned for this...which it obviously has not been this season IMO.

That lack of preparation is definitely on the coaching staff here

Yeah vrabel and Downing have nothing to do with the 3 and outs. Not like we run the most predictable offense in the NFL lol

Understand this point, but, as you say, we lead the league in 3 and outs. At this point we will see if AAF pushes this faster, but Downing needs to go.

Also, we seem to be a lot more brittle than others here. I think that this is due partly to Vrabel's philosophy, which is ok if our team has been conditioned for this...which it obviously has not been this season IMO.

That lack of preparation is definitely on the coaching staff here

Ok, what Coach are you talking about that we need. I'm sorry but Vince Lombardi himself could not win with this o-line.

I'll be honest, this game doesn't even bother me at all.

I'm usually irate after a Titans loss, but I've come to realization that we're a bad team that's succumb to injury after injury and have an offense that just can't do a damn thing.

Let us be the playoff spoiler and nothing else.

This team is bad, bad, baddddd.
We stink

Going into today, I had hopes that the Titans would win 4 of the final 5 games. After seeing the performance against the Jags, they will be lucky to win 2 of the last 4 to finish with a winning record for the season.

I don't know if it is talent or coaching but suspect both contribute to the dismal performance seen this season.

We’ve got a really rough team to like and it’s even tougher when we’ve got no clear history of success to build from. We’re just THERE in the league. But I can’t leave. I refuse to give up on ‘em. Why? Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back