Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know GoT is a one trick pony all he does talk smacked/make fun of a player or forum poster take with zero to no argument or disscution on a topic (everything he post is a sentence long)

Don't let him get to you just chill.

We all know GoT is a one trick pony all he does talk smacked/make fun of a player or forum poster take with zero to no argument or disscution on a topic (everything he post is a sentence long)

You saying it’s all on purpose, an act? That makes it worse. But ok.

Goat Tankers having a tough sunday huh?

can't talk actual football with GoT. just grunts and whistles with the occasional fart noise.

I really don't understand why they chant Duval... it is so silly to chant your county name.... I started yelling Davidson at the game and got other in our area to join in..making fun of those stupid Jags
the handful that travelled did not have a good time

I enjoyed that bigly

I really don't understand why they chant Duval... it is so silly to chant your county name.... I started yelling Davidson at the game and got other in our area to join in..making fun of those stupid Jags
I always thought it was for the sloppy bar Duvall street.
Still don’t know why they yell UNLESS it’s actually a rally cry for where they all drink the s**tiness away after the games. Maybe just caught on with all the losses to drink down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back