Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Fact - all other things being equal, and they never are, tarpkitties left 6 points on the field with failed 4th down conversions when in FG range... they would have only needed to get into FG range for W on last possession if they took the earlier points instead of playing desperate

Fun Fact - all other things being equal, and they never are, tarpkitties left 6 points on the field with failed 4th down conversions when in FG range... they would have only needed to get into FG range for W on last possession if they took the earlier points instead of playing desperate
What a titans move.

I do not live in Nashville....has there ever been a broadcast like this about the Titans?
Don’t live there either.

Where I’m from, pit, Cle, Buf are all about the same distance away, they don’t get 30 minute coverage pieces, only the usual 2 minutes.

I live close to LA currently, they don’t give a crap about their NFL teams.

I'm not going to lie. Returning the favor of bumping the Jags out of the playoffs was nice. But moreso, the team played well in Henry's last game under contract, as did Henry.

I hope we can work something out to bring him back.

I'm not going to lie. Returning the favor of bumping the Jags out of the playoffs was nice. But moreso, the team played well in Henry's last game under contract, as did Henry.

I hope we can work something out to bring him back.
I want him back, just under a reasonable contract.

it was nice kicking the jags out of the playoffs.

unfortunately i couldnt give a rats ass if they made it in since they clearly werent gonna go anywhere. would have liked the higher pick.

oh well. back to drafting an OL so we can mid, as is tradition

And if they lost week 1-17 they would have been #1.

I also think the poster of that is wrong, TN could have only gotten to 6 but instead stayed at 7.
they didn’t lose any spots. Started the week at 7, finished the week at 7. That’s a net 0.
no, we would have had 5 had we lost

it was nice kicking the jags out of the playoffs.

unfortunately i couldnt give a rats ass if they made it in since they clearly werent gonna go anywhere. would have liked the higher pick.

oh well. back to drafting an OL so we can mid, as is tradition
You’re mid. As a fan and everything.

and clearly by the tone, you’re more than approving of not addressing the OL in the draft.
I guess arguably worst all time isn’t bad enough?
And still on that mindset that lower guarantees better selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back