Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does feel great to end the Jaguars season.

Doesn't feel good sending the Steelers to playoffs and helping the Texans win the AFC South.

Guess it doesn't matter, as both teams will get beat with ease in the first weekend of the playoffs.

Actually, I think that the Cows are going to surprise folks here....I see them making it to at least the divisional round (famous last words LOL).

Hopefully I am wrong on that, but Stroud is a baller, and I would not count him out of anything at this point.

Agree on Steelers though...one and done with them.

A nice feel good win to round off a miserable season. Added bonus of ruining the Jags season after the tough week 18 loss last year. Glad if the King is going he went out on a high too!

Oh and good to see Wheezy finish with 0 receptions on 0 targets lol

Does feel great to end the Jaguars season.

Doesn't feel good sending the Steelers to playoffs and helping the Texans win the AFC South.

Guess it doesn't matter, as both teams will get beat with ease in the first weekend of the playoffs.
The help offered to the Steelers and Texans was given during a 2 game sweep houston gave Vrabel and the piled up losses against everyone else for the Steelers.

knocking the jags out was the best course correction that could be done in the final week of a lost season.

Holy crap.

page 1, solid game breakdown with some stats.

Jags since 1995 inaugural season, have had only 5 double digit win seasons.

28 years, 5 reaching 10 Ws. Once just shy of every 5 years. That is miserable.
Look at this quote
“Of course its coaching. You can't have a team go 8-3 and finish 9-8 and it not be coaching. A coaches job is to keep talent performing consistently. This season is the opposite of consistent.”

Man does that look familiar. 7-3 to 7-10 is even worse.

edit: found a couple more quotes saying they haven’t been this mad since 1999.
That’s why you root to win these games.

F the Jags

Last edited by a moderator:
Delicious
latest_9.gif
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back