Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was given the next Andrew luck and can’t win more than 9 games.
It’s either the Jax stink or EVERY sunshine nut hugger needs to man up and start saying they were wrong and be ready to keep eating crow year after year hyping up QBs.
The guy won a Super Bowl with a backup. I’m more inclined to think Sunshine is just being blown up a lot of posteriors.

They need to sign him this off season. They shouldn’t go into the 2025 season on a 5th year option deal.

Yeah, and he has not exactly been stellar down the stretch either last season or this season. Very inconsistent IMO. I am guessing that this may become a point of discussion in the offseason....we will see though.

Yeah, and he has not exactly been stellar down the stretch either last season or this season. Very inconsistent IMO. I am guessing that this may become a point of discussion in the offseason....we will see though.
Losing to the Titans will force national discussion to be “What’s wrong with Trevor?” Or “Is Trevor replaceable?” I bet we get mock drafts with Jacksonville taking a 1st round QB. It’ll be glorious!

Losing to the Titans will force national discussion to be “What’s wrong with Trevor?” Or “Is Trevor replaceable?” I bet we get mock drafts with Jacksonville taking a 1st round QB. It’ll be glorious!

Maybe trading up with the Bears (who have the Panther's #1 pick).....offseason may be entertaining here.

His resume, if you mean Vrabel will say 20-16. That’s what he is in the AFC South.

Yep, and that is what I mean. Pretty average....and again, 1-5 in the division this year is pretty bad here...

I am not a "fire Vrabel" guy, but I also am not worshipping at his feet at this point.

Yep, and that is what I mean. Pretty average....and again, 1-5 in the division this year is pretty bad here...

I am not a "fire Vrabel" guy, but I also am not worshipping at his feet at this point.

Despite what some think, I’m not worshipping either. 20-16 after 1-5 isn’t pretty average. It’s above average. 18-18 is average. So give him that. He was 19-11 to start the year which is almost ownership. It’s damn sure not average. This year sucked. No doubt.

Despite what some think, I’m not worshipping either. 20-16 after 1-5 isn’t pretty average. It’s above average. 18-18 is average. So give him that. He was 19-11 to start the year which is almost ownership. It’s damn sure not average. This year sucked. No doubt.

Agree....C+ is above a C here LOL....

DUDE………

This year was the continued fallout from years of crappy roster building and cap management. Hopefully, we start to turn the ship around quickly since we have decent cap space and high draft picks. We will land two of the top 40 if we don’t trade down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back