Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an entertaining game. That's what you're supposed to want from watching a football game.

I just hope Henry is resigned. He's proven he still has plenty left in the tank. Why let him walk?

That was brilliant. Great way for the King to go out if that (sadly) is how it plays out. We are still picking 7th in the draft and should be able to get a blue chip piece there.

This win doesn't raise Vrabel's stock. This win just keeps him in Nashville.

We lose this game, there's some sort of controversy. But that's smoke since we won today.

I dunno, it's already established that the media has a slobbering love affair with Vrabel. Heard it numerous times today how 'ready' Vrabel had the team today, despite it being a meaningless game. I could be wrong, but I see this win as significantly raising Vrabel's stock.

I dunno, it's already established that the media has a slobbering love affair with Vrabel. Heard it numerous times today how 'ready' Vrabel had the team today, despite it being a meaningless game. I could be wrong, but I see this win as significantly raising Vrabel's stock.

Like I’ve being saying…. He is Extremely Highly Respected.

Rest assured, if Vrabel gets traded or fired, as some of you want, his new team will sign Derrick Henry.

That’s a good question. I can’t see the Jags firing another coach this soon, but he has no excuses for missing the playoffs. At least Vrabel had excuses last year.
He was given the next Andrew luck and can’t win more than 9 games.
It’s either the Jax stink or EVERY sunshine nut hugger needs to man up and start saying they were wrong and be ready to keep eating crow year after year hyping up QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back