Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
TitanMark is right. 20-16 is a really good division average. It means we have won the majority of those games and have been better (for most of the time) than our division rivals.

Look, Vrabel has his deficiencies, some of them glaring, but he has done a lot of good things here. I’m of the opinion that he got us to the “next level” and it’s time to find the guy who can get us to the Super Bowl. But, Vrabel has done a lot of good with some crap situations.

TitanMark is right. 20-16 is a really good division average. It means we have won the majority of those games and have been better (for most of the time) than our division rivals.

Look, Vrabel has his deficiencies, some of them glaring, but he has done a lot of good things here. I’m of the opinion that he got us to the “next level” and it’s time to find the guy who can get us to the Super Bowl. But, Vrabel has done a lot of good with some crap situations.

Don't disagree with any of this....and honestly I am still not sure that, if he starts to relent on his insistence on retaining obviously incompetent assistant coaches/strength and conditioning staff, he cannot be the guy to take us to the next level. I do like how he keeps the team engaged (evidenced by today).

However, he has not relented on his insistence about assistance coaches et. al to this point.....

The next few days will be interesting here....

Don't disagree with any of this....and honestly I am still not sure that, if he starts to relent on his insistence on retaining obviously incompetent assistant coaches/strength and conditioning staff, he cannot be the guy to take us to the next level. I do like how he keeps the team engaged (evidenced by today).

However, he has not relented on his insistence about assistance coaches et. al to this point.....

The next few days will be interesting here....
Completely agree, which is why I don’t think he is the coach to get us to the big one.

It's crazy to me how well the entire team 'gelled' today. The OL looked the best we've seen all season. BDH looked his usual self, DHop was great, and even Chig looked... ok. I just can't help but think this could have all happened 18 weeks earlier if we had just played our starters in at least ONE preseason game!

It's crazy to me how well the entire team 'gelled' today. The OL looked the best we've seen all season. BDH looked his usual self, DHop was great, and even Chig looked... ok. I just can't help but think this could have all happened 18 weeks earlier if we had just played our starters in at least ONE preseason game!
One… or 16 preseason games?

Does feel great to end the Jaguars season.

Doesn't feel good sending the Steelers to playoffs and helping the Texans win the AFC South.

Guess it doesn't matter, as both teams will get beat with ease in the first weekend of the playoffs.

Does feel great to end the Jaguars season.

Doesn't feel good sending the Steelers to playoffs and helping the Texans win the AFC South.

Guess it doesn't matter, as both teams will get beat with ease in the first weekend of the playoffs.

An absolute Sophie's NFL choice. Either way we were helping a rival. I hate the Steelers, but the Hags ruined our playoff hopes last season so it was great to return the favor today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back