Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is way out of left field.

2 years 31 mill, 23 mill guaranteed. Glad we're not fronting that bill.

I agree with you on that. Way too much money. There went the Cardinals Cap space.

I think he could have helped us here, but it’s clear money mattered as a suspect it does with most of these players. Cardinals aren’t winning a Super Bowl in the next 2 years. They might, might make the playoffs.

I thought he was chasing a ring, not the money.
I agree with you on that. Way too much money. There went the Cardinals Cap space.

I think he could have helped us here, but it’s clear money mattered as a suspect it does with most of these players. Cardinals aren’t winning a Super Bowl in the next 2 years. They might, might make the playoffs.
I don't think the Cardinals are that far off. Kyler Murray could be a game breaker sooner rather than later.

In the end, I think Watt just really, really, wanted out of Houston.

They could likely have gotten Bud Dupree for a lower annual value (though more total money obviously).

No thank you to Watt for 16 million.

I'd make a friendly wager that they will win a playoff game in the next 2 years.

"They might, might make the playoffs"

Ok lol

Ok lol ????? Do you ever explain yourself? WTF does “Ok lol “ even mean?

You are big on what teams did last season. Did the Cardinals make the playoffs? We’re they even close? They play in a division with the Rams and Seahawks. Could they be the Bengals or Texans anymore than that? They are an also ran team. Not bad not good. watt didn’t just make them a SB contender. Hell, he didn’t even just make them a playoff team.

If you disagree explain please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back