Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey is a prime exampke of why you don't throw a young QB to the wolves
and is why we won't do it to Vince
they broke that guy and set him into a spin of mediocrity that he may never come up for air from. he needs good coaching and some time to set in the pocket for him to rehab from the atrocity that was the Detroit Millens

GLinks said:
$419.46 in my pocket isn't worth bringing Harrington to Tennessee. I'd pay that to keep him away from here.
well, now that we have drafted Vince we added 400 new members overnight. Some have been signed up but have been lurking until it was official. I remember this thread.

What about Harrington?
I agree with you. However, Young is made of different stuff than Harrington. Make a comparison to Phillip Rivers and get back to me. I think that could make a point. Harrington has turned out to be a classic text book bust. Even Vick had a few starts as a rookie. Vince is way better and he doesn't have a STD (that I know of) ... I agree, but I don't want to just sit here and act like Vince Young can not be a rookie sensation. That's crazy. Vince Young is going to set the league on fire.

I don't think there is a problem with throwing a young QB to the wolves...... If team management is strongly commited to winning, meaning things will get better........... I think a QB like Joey can handle it.

But Joey has a team that's been going sideways for 20 years. I don't think anyone can honestly say there is more talent on that team now, than there was in 2002. Yeah......... you can rip off name after name of someone we all thought at one time was talented....... but have yet to produce in the NFL. Going by that standard, we can say the Texans has a very Talented Offensive Line.

Does Matt Millen still have a job with that team??

and in this case, Manning and Roethy were
a) ready PM (even though Peyton endured a 3-13 rookie season)
and b) BR was on a team that had a strong running game and a stronger defense and did not ask much of its rookie QB

Vince Young is neither - yet

Harrington now....

......is not as good a player as vince young...

The more footage i see of young the more convinced i am that he can do just about as well as micheal vick by week 5. Why not?

RollTide said:
......is not as good a player as vince young...

The more footage i see of young the more convinced i am that he can do just about as well as micheal vick by week 5. Why not?
Tide, you need to cut this stuff out.
Everything you have been saying lately I have been agreeing with...

Doesn't that worry you?

btw- props on the Mario Williams thing. They did report that it was going down like that the night before the draft but you had a whole lunatic rage thread committed to it... I do that to but am seldom that right about something as crazy as not capitalizing on Bush. (or simply taking him) ... :thumb:

246697.jpg

Tide Book'ed it.

:yell2: I mean Mr. Analyst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back