Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more 1st round picks is he going to use on the OL until it's actually good? 2022 1st rd pick will be OL I am sure.

How many more 1st round picks is he going to use on the OL until it's actually good? 2022 1st rd pick will be OL I am sure.

Their is much more to being a solid GM than just the draft.

I think that wins and losses are the true measuring stick for a GM and since he has been in charge we are doing just fine in that category.

Robinson has made some good moves and some questionable ones like many GMs..but elite?

Where is there to go from "elite"?

I think that wins and losses are the true measuring stick for a GM and since he has been in charge we are doing just fine in that category.
He has the close to the same wins per season average in his first 5 years as Mike Reinfeldt. Just saying.

Exactly…does he create a roster that can win consistently. If yes, it doesn’t matter how he gets there.

He has the close to the same wins per season average in his first 5 years as Mike Reinfeldt. Just saying.

Look at trajectory man. Reinfeldts first two years he won 23 games—wonder how many of those were because of Albert Hanesworth dominating the middle. He inherited a solid roster and then turned it into dog shit. JR inherited dog shit and turned it into an excellent roster.

Reinfeldt took over a much better team than what JRob inherited. JRob already has produced more winning seasons though. And a deeper playoff run.

How's he done the last 3 years in getting a reliable kicker?

How many more 1st round picks is he going to use on the OL until it's actually good? 2022 1st rd pick will be OL I am sure.[/QUOTE

Considering he has only drafted 2, Conklin in 2015 and Wilson in 2020 I’m not sure how you say “ how many” as though he has drafted OL 1st every year.
But don’t let facts get in the way, lol

Look at trajectory man. Reinfeldts first two years he won 23 games—wonder how many of those were because of Albert Hanesworth dominating the middle. He inherited a solid roster and then turned it into dog ****. JR inherited dog **** and turned it into an excellent roster.
He inherited a team coming of an 8-8 and 4-12 season. So by your reasoning he must have been awesome in turning it around.
Robinson also inherited a bad record but he he didn’t get past 9-7 until his fourth year.

I’m not saying Reinfeldt was better than Robinson or even good. Just that measuring GMs on wins isn’t a good indicator. A good coach can make a bad GM look good and a bad coach can make a good GM look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back