Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just awful. No we will never see another.....Mac 9, Brett Favre, Eddie George, Bruce Matthews, who going to fill there shoes! Answer no one just go on I/R of just lay out!

Wow just wow!

Meh.. I think we'll be fine for at least the next two week. Remember how everyone has hype about our "depth" finally? This is why you need depth. Let them rest and let's hope for a speedy recover.

Hopefully Marcus Johnson comes back this week. I'd like to see what all the training camp hype was about. Also, this means everyone's favorite white boy, Mason Kinsey, can get some extra opportunities. Let's also see if Racey McMath can show up.

Given the injuries, there is no better time for this to happen than right now, against the two wort teams in the NFL. Let's throw these young guys in fire as see what we have in them.

So after taking him out of a contested game Sunday to avoid injury, he turns around and gets injured in practice on Monday.

you’re missing a key piece to that sentence. To avoid serious injury. I think it’s obvious he was already hurt when Vrabel sat him.

I hope these injuries aren’t anything that lingers on.

Hopefully just a little precautionary move to let them rest and heal in games that we should be able win even without them.

If Julio is too hurt to play on Sunday fine, but i hate the idea of resting him because it should be an easy win. That's asking to take a devastating L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back