Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injuries to Titans #1 and #2 WR's... hope I'm wrong but it could be an ongoing theme all season.

The sky is falling!!!

We just beat a division rival without both of them. AJB played through both knees being injured last year and was told he should sit out all year long. But instead he missed 2 weeks and then played. Give the man some respect!

The sky is falling!!!

We just beat a division rival without both of them. AJB played through both knees being injured last year and was told he should sit out all year long. But instead he missed 2 weeks and then played. Give the man some respect!

Yeah, he plays...the problem is he's been hobbled for 2 years and counting. No way his legs last at this rate. Respect that he gets out there and plays well...but the dude looks hurt after every catch and is off to a bad start injury wise again this season.

Yeah, he plays...the problem is he's been hobbled for 2 years and counting. No way his legs last at this rate. Respect that he gets out there and plays well...but the dude looks hurt after every catch and is off to a bad start injury wise again this season.

Injuries are apart of football. It’s a violent game.

It is scary. We had a drop int and a fumble from the kids. It's not just pitch and catch out there. But they shouldn't see much coverage because of Henry.

As far as Davis, I didn't love him, and I don't hate him. There just aren't that many receptions available on this team and so I think, as a #2, he did fine. He never really looked like a #1 so a revenge game is very unlikely.

I'm surprised we haven't signed Kenny Stills with Brown and Julio out..he played with Tannehill in Miami didn't he?
I thought that 4 months ago. At this point, there is a reason he's still out there. Tannehill would be asking of him if he thought we needed him. Either way, it's too late to bring someone off the street and expect them to contribute, assuming they are even in shape. If the injuries were long-term/IR, then that is a different story.

For now, like I said, our depth is fine. Let's see what the kids can do with more opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back